Reviews for Obsession
KateCyrus chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Nice oneshot! Liked the female vamp character- and that you had no lead in or aftermath to the story. You got right in to what was happening, and closed it right where it needed to end.

Coolness... D
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Wow, this was really good. I don't mind our boys knowing about vampires and when I first saw AU I thought it was a bigger difference. I liked the torture, Sam's thoughts and his confused feelings about that vampire. Of course Dean rescues him in the end and makes everything better.
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Oh, I would LOVE to see this story continue with Dean and Dad comfort. lol This was really well done. Thank you for sharing!
Romanse chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Boy do I love your writing style!

You tell an engrossing first POV story with a wonderful sense of rythmn and flow. I especially love those sort of sarcastic one liners that placed ever so strategically, serve to dash poor Sam's sense of hope.

Excellent storyl Excellent writing!
D1G1T4L darkness chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
lol i liked that line 'he was fucked' haha lol
jessiepotter11390 chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Wow, this is amazing! Not only is this a perfect Limp!Sam fic, but it is also a perfect fic in general. It has everything that I want in a fic. Poor Sam. Keep writing!
TammiTam chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
That story was simply amazing! It actually made me cry! Damn girl, how moving! I simply cannot put into words what that story did to me. Great job.
Kaewi chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Completely captivating. I don't know why I didn't review this the first time I read it, but I absolutely love it. I wish I had more to say to express how much I enjoyed reading it, but I'm really still speechless. The ending was so bittersweet (and I also really wanted to see more, but I realise ending where it did fit well).

Deanaholic1 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
it was great !

it was Awesome

it was Fantastic!
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
I really liked this oneshot. And I love the song you quoted at the end. Great job!
lookaftersammy chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
That was beautiful. Really really amazingly beautiful. Jees that lady-vamp.. she was a great character, really original! It's odd and fantastic because you weren't drawn into the story by the action, rather by the characters themselves - and mate, that is SUCH gift.

With all my sincerity, well done.
mmyy chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
What a great story! And a bit different too.
jenilee chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
What a beautiful story, I don't really even have words to describe the feeling it left with me. I was almost teary-eyed at the end. For Sam having not spoken through most of the story, you still managed to convey a conversation of sorts between him and the girl.

Poor Sam, my stomach did a flop everytime the vampires came back. I loved the "bloodsucking for dummies" that made me laugh.

Really loved this one. :)
Fabiana chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
This is...excellent. I can't really find the right words. It is chilling, touching, creepy. It's amazing.
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
And all the way through, I was thinking "Stockholm Syndrome" and how easy it would be for that to heppen, given Sam's condition. So a very fitting song.

Chilling, haunting, SAD tale. Thank God for Dean coming to his rescue, but this would have stayed with Sa for a long, long time. Poor, tortured boy. :(
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »