Reviews for The Murderer and I
itachi13080 chapter 3 . 1/24
Dark shit right here. But on one hand, it is nice to see how Sasuke reacted to the news about Sakura and Itachi.
Great story. :)
a Happy Psychosis chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
Okay, so you haven't updated this in eons... Me creys.

I don't suppose my hysterical begging would help matters any? No?

(YOU HEARTLESS MEANIE) Dammit.
edwardsasukeFAN chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
woah this story is amazing!

But it's been a long time since you have updated. *weep*

I hope you can come back because this can be a really good fanfic!
Jessalyn Kirsch chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
I love it!

I hope you can update it soon :)
Bibliolympian chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
GAWD, I LOVE HOW DRAMATIC THIS IS. *dies*

Sorry if I'm weird. At night, I feel like I'm on CR ck.
xXFallen NightXx chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
Update soon! Great story line, very interesting D
darkbutterfly137 chapter 3 . 3/15/2010
This is a very well thought out and well written fanfic, I only wish you could continue it. It would be a pleasure to keep on reading your great ideas 3
haliz chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
hey promiss me that you will continue with this story its so sick and good and naruto is oin trouble and that bastard omg its a master piece and you are a genius i love this sotyr i totally love it please ocntinu this story is too good to be drpped like this please please please please
kattylin chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
.hell! omgomgomg update soon! i was kinda hoping that thre were about 7 chaps but yeah- omg update soon! i love it! so dark adn and and nice! i love it! update soon1!
kattylin chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
i love this!
kattylin chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
ohmygod... O.O omgomg love it!
Undertheunknown chapter 3 . 2/21/2009
Love it! Please continue
beaBIANCA chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
Update soon!
ameciel chapter 3 . 1/29/2009
Abso-bloody-lutely crazy, I say. Your story is really quite twisted and confusing, but the portrayal of the the characters in the situation made it all the while.

Your style of writing is perfect for this type of angst, and not a lot of writers can achieve a perfect match like this; be proud! The best thing I would have to say about your story is that it flows like a real novel; it leaves the readers hanging (which is totally excruciating, man!) whilst giving them a lot to ponder on. The line of events really affects it too; it makes the story seem more real because these events are probably occurrences in the Naruto world.

Yeah, I know I write long reviews. While I was waiting for the link to load to review, I was actually thinking I wouldn't know what to write because your story left me positively speechless. :) But yeah, please update; your story has me hooked!
divinemendy chapter 3 . 12/21/2008
i love the disturbing relationship btwn Itachi and sakura i could feel the tension. i cant wait to see the events that transpire btwn naruto and sasuke another rocky relationsip. Great writing