Reviews for The Murderer and I
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!? TELL US! YOUR FANS NEED TO KNOW! *more yelling in that irrational anger one gets when left in a frickin cliffhanger*
becauseambatman1 chapter 3 . 9/16/2015
Well I stumbled upon this fanfiction and loved, loved the angst in this! I love dark ficks and this artsy fatrsy vibe too it. I hope someday you will continue this even if this is dark Itachi, I just wish I could portray him in this way that you do so well.. This needs more love. More angst, unadulterated love.

Sincerely: BATMAN!
CheeseBrainGirl chapter 3 . 5/9/2015
Its been quite a long week hasn't it? Please update soon, it's really good!
withloveagain chapter 3 . 1/19/2015
How come you haven't updated :( its so good!
itachi13080 chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
Dark shit right here. But on one hand, it is nice to see how Sasuke reacted to the news about Sakura and Itachi.
Great story. :)
a Happy Psychosis chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
Okay, so you haven't updated this in eons... Me creys.

I don't suppose my hysterical begging would help matters any? No?

(YOU HEARTLESS MEANIE) Dammit.
edwardsasukeFAN chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
woah this story is amazing!

But it's been a long time since you have updated. *weep*

I hope you can come back because this can be a really good fanfic!
yyterysdmnfewur chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
I love it!

I hope you can update it soon :)
Bibliolympian chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
GAWD, I LOVE HOW DRAMATIC THIS IS. *dies*

Sorry if I'm weird. At night, I feel like I'm on CR ck.
xXFallen NightXx chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
Update soon! Great story line, very interesting D
darkbutterfly137 chapter 3 . 3/15/2010
This is a very well thought out and well written fanfic, I only wish you could continue it. It would be a pleasure to keep on reading your great ideas 3
haliz chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
hey promiss me that you will continue with this story its so sick and good and naruto is oin trouble and that bastard omg its a master piece and you are a genius i love this sotyr i totally love it please ocntinu this story is too good to be drpped like this please please please please
kattylin chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
.hell! omgomgomg update soon! i was kinda hoping that thre were about 7 chaps but yeah- omg update soon! i love it! so dark adn and and nice! i love it! update soon1!
kattylin chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
i love this!
kattylin chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
ohmygod... O.O omgomg love it!