Reviews for Harry Potter Arrives in Port Charles
Emeralden Rapley chapter 18 . 3/29/2008
i love it evee, it is victor by the way and i demand a sequal and i miss you did you know i moved. anywho write me sometime
Emeralden Rapley chapter 15 . 10/8/2007
evie my multi pyscotic brain forgot our meeting until just now but i got in trouble agian so yea. man im bad. YEA IM BAD IM BAD YOU KNOW IM REALLY BAD. HI EVEY. IT'S ME VIVI. IRT IS 4:23 AM AND I GET TO PLAY NOW. NOT THAT EVER SO CONTROLLING MAN. VICTOR IS SO MEAN. I MEAN SECRTE'S AND OMIGAWD I LOVE IT WE MUST FINISH THIS. OR WELL RATHER YOU AND VCTOR BUT HEU. LOVE ME AND MY NOCTURNAL SELF WELL MISS YOU AND okay um i gotta go the sugar is getting to me LIAR bye evie talk again. NO YOU PROMISED. okay im outie the sugar is so bad u know. LIAr.
Emeralden Rapley chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
i am now just startiong to read your bloody story. listen lass i can not review toong my time is limited. but my bloddy well on mum decided to pay the bill cause she is pysco that way. anyway lass i am saving this thing and i am veryy angry with you and when i see oh boy you got some explaining to do. anyway i am in very pissy mood cause i ave no internet but the good thing i get to take it out on you. and if you dont review my story im gonn roundhouse kick ya. oh nd i have decicded to make a series. ill get back to ya later got some typing to do.
Jives chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
...wow. Two of my fave fandoms, and yet, I am not sure they should collide. Interesting concept, though!
Adventurous-A chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Holy crossover... wow. I can't wait to see where this goes.