Reviews for In the End Only Love Matters
tamegoma chapter 1 . 2/12
Wonderful job, Man, I thought the ending of LOGAN was sad, i was in tears almost the whole time reading this... You are an amazing writer, you really bring the honestness of the love between them to light. This will definantly be one of my favorite stories from now on.
(BTW I don't usually read comicfics, but I'm really glad I read this one.)
sundes2013 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I was trying to find this story and I am glad that I found it. I really like it, so sweet, but sad.
KIttenFLuffs chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
So sad *crying*
guest12 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Such a beautiful story but sad a the end. Love really is strong.
no one chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Poor guy.
VampirePrincess86 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
OMG this was so sad.
persnikitty5 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This was sad and beautiful. I just adore your RoLo fics!
Jeanniebird chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I watched the Fountain and it made me cry, as did this oneshot. I think that truely is Logan's greatest curse, being imprisoned in an immortal body, ageless and overliving all his friends, family and Ororo. This was very sad, but beautiful. I love it :)
b chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
that was so beautiful. i love this pairing, and you did them much justice. brava.
Sinjin chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Your right the way you wrote this seems to have more of you than other stories and I really enjoyed it.
ReKoJ chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
This stroy was cute but sad. It made me cry. Good job.
Kita Via chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
cute fic
witchlite chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Wonderful...i cried...but was smiling at the same time. Well done.
RemyLeVampiress chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
This is a really great story, I love it. I don't normally read anything unless it's Romy, but I went to one of my reviewers favorite stories and saw this and took a chance reading it. I'm glad I did, it was so good I almost cried. Wonderful imagery and I thought how Storm reacted to being old was very realistic since she's always been seen as this beautiful weather goddess. Logan too was so sweet, it was a softer side of him.
Dmik33 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
THat was so sad, and brilliant! Your style flows effortlessly, great job.