Reviews for 10 Things I Hate About James Potter
wildpath chapter 36 . 7/29/2013
Can I just say this? So freaking adorable!
Cissaflake chapter 37 . 5/8/2013
"here choke on this" best line ever!'
Siriusly (see what I did there?) I loved your story it was great I can't think of any faults. I loved all the fluffy bits and now I can't decide whether I ship James and Lily or Severus and Lily...
anonymous chapter 36 . 1/15/2011
great story!
softballgurl2327 chapter 36 . 1/4/2011
That was amazing..I watched the movie right before I started reading this and I hav to say you did a good job with subtley putting in quotes from the movie...I really liked it )
Blue Sapphire786 chapter 37 . 12/23/2010
AMAZING! oh gosh amazing! there are few stories about lily and james that are original, and this one was one of them! how did you get soooo many reviews? that is SOOOO not fair! plus plus, the bet idea was verrryyyy creative! nice job! write some more! it's really good!
Mess Up chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
wait, Remus specifically says in the fifth year that Lily got the prefect's badge! Why isn't she prefect?
Simply Mim chapter 36 . 7/29/2010
I have to say this was a great story! I especially liked how Sirius tried to use jealousy to get Addi... oh, Sirius. I loved the whole thing and there weren't even any boring parts, a great feat if you ask me.
Violet Scarlet Lily chapter 37 . 6/23/2010
Oh my word! I completely fell in love with this story! I have added it to my favorites. Love it!
Jessluvsharry chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I read this fic A WHILE ago, but decided to reread it in my spare time because I was always fond of it in particular. Just rereading it made it even more wonderful :) I have seen the movie by now, quite a few times in fact,(I hadn't when I read this the first time) so now I understand all the lines you added in there. Loved the French line with Sirius and Desiree ;)

Some others I liked:

"In order to make Addison jealous and realize that it's me that she likes, I need to have hot dates. Savvy?" Sirius said.

"You know," Sirius whispered to his friends, as he watched the girls working a few tables over, "maybe Addison will like me better if I save someone's life."

Remus and James stopped writing and looked at their friend skeptically.

"And whose life will you exactly be saving?" Remus asked, crossing his arms as he tried not to smile at his friend's absurdity.

"Yours," Sirius said. "Here, choke on this," he said holding out a hard candy.

Remus scowled and slapped it out of his hand.

I like all of Anthony's nicknames, as well as Pierpont's funny comments (I love Mr. Morgan!). Kat and Bianca's large vocabulary while fighting with each other always makes me laugh as well in the movie.

Anyway...Love this story! Even though I already said good job on this a few years ago...amazing job again!

mattibff chapter 11 . 12/13/2009
there's a reason that's snape's worst memory. Remember he and lily r supposed to be best friends up unttill that day. But he calls her a mudblood so she gets angry. He's secretly in love with so that makes that day his worst memory. Not because he got embarrassed by James and Sirius.
louisepotter4ever chapter 37 . 8/14/2009
hi AlannaDragon your story is amazing and i luv it so much! Your an amazing author and i can't wait to read more of your writing! You've really inspired me to write my own fanfiction some day!
AManDuhh chapter 11 . 6/4/2009
Aw. Loved it. Cant wait for Lily/James!
You're Just As Sane As I Am chapter 17 . 4/21/2009
lol...lily offered to hex her in it!
You're Just As Sane As I Am chapter 3 . 4/18/2009
aww. poor snape...there were tears in my eyes for him...

anyway...its good so far!
Pakkats chapter 37 . 4/12/2009
This is most amazing fanfiction story i have read so far! I loved it