Reviews for Repercussions
Cutter12 chapter 23 . 2/6/2013
Wow, this story had almost every kind of whumping imaginable. Verbal attack? check. knocked out & gagged? check. Impaled, shot and attempted rape? uh huh.
Childhood trauma, hurt/guilty feelings & cold pizza - check, check, check. Whumping fans are loving this. ;)
The cloak and dagger aspect was great too.
Escape my reality chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
damn, great chapter though:) poor colby
Escape my reality chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
love everyones p.o.v and especially colby's
Ms Anon O'Mas chapter 23 . 2/3/2009
AWESOME story! Quite different from the other Janus List stories, that's why I liked it though. It was actually quite depressing that you made it so that Colby would never see any of them again and they all thought he was dead. I loved the whole "Whiz Kid" foundation thing. It would have been cool if you had added or created a short paragraph on Colby's reaction to the foundation when he heard about it and what he was up to with his new identity. Long review short, it was a damn good story that I enjoyed. Off to read more of your stories.

Bernie XD
masondixon chapter 23 . 3/23/2008
Even though I see this was written last year somehow I just read it now. It was excellent. A very well written and portrayed story that definitely did the show justice. I thought I had read all of your stories (including the most recent one) but this one was like a gift and I am grateful for it. It goes into my Favorites file.
TheNaggingCube chapter 23 . 1/4/2008
Catching up on some old stories and found this one. What a great ride. Your disclaimers, author notes, whatever they are are almost as entertaining as most other fan fics!

Knowing you wrote this after the Janus List but before Trust Metric is just awesome. You picked up so many cool things and ran with them.

Not a huge Amita fan but nothing against her... I do so adore how you've portrayed her.

Okay the whole killing of Tompkins was hilarious.

And um hey now that Tompkins and his number 1 guy are gone can't Colby come back? Please?
Sleepstar chapter 23 . 10/7/2007
You can look up my S/N, I'm too lazy to push buttons to log on, since I'm not gonna read any more for today. Well, honestly, I think you get it, you rock, awesome story.

I actually do mean that, I mean, hell, you made me feel better 'bout the whole Colby 'spy' thing, I loved the guy! I can't help but still like him, despite what happened. I haven't watched the premiere yet, but.. man.

This might be a long review, or possibly just my opinions and more praises for you to suck in, so you don't have to read it.

Your disclaimers were amusing, I read the story in one go, I rarely do that, ironically I don't fancy reading so much but when something interests' me, I can't stop. Funny, I just flew through the chapters and I checked the reviews seeing what you ment in your warnings/disclaimers.

You know I never really got the impression you owned them, or anything more then just writing a fanfiction like any other author. To those spy rumors, and if they are true, I agree with you.

The story was written well, each chapter was great, and I was happy to find this story, complete no less, no wait for me. :) Another thing I like about this story is, well, honestly, I wanted to write a fic about Numb3rs, but I always wanted to add Charlie's ingenius math skills and I, obviously can't add that. I liked how you wrote him, FBI, blahblah. It made sense, even if there were flaws(Which I wouldn't know, sounded real to me.)it sounded like it made sense.

That and I really liked how much Don was concerned, and honestly I don't think anyone was out of character. I don't really have opinions with Amita, I don't hate or like her. Whether she ends up with Charlie or not, either way wouldn't have mattered. And the way you kept relationships, it was awesome. Colby kept his coo most of the time, I really liked that, I really liked that he cared for Don, Charlie and even Alan. And his FBI team. It was rather touching.

I like the smart-ass quotes, the story, the plot. Not sure if I could say more, but hell.

Great job, and thanks for a good story. I think I really needed this, haha. Anyway, I'll check out more of yer work.

Great frickin' job. )
SMARTALIENQT chapter 4 . 9/28/2007
I have one question for you, before I keep reading. ARE YOU PSYCHIC? In the season premier (which is on tonight, I might add), Colby is supposed to escape from prison (or so I've heard). ARE YOU WORKING FOR NUMB3RS? I plan on reading more.

-SMARTALIENQT :)
Atarah Derek chapter 23 . 9/2/2007
I absolutely loved the comment about the bull elk. I'm still laughing.

And as for Colby, the spoilers I've read on season four say he will indeed be back for the season. I'm sure you've already heard that, but anyway...I think you're probably right. On for example, one of the producers is a senior member of the forum, and while she never confirms or denies anything outright in the spoilers, she does drop hints and give some reassurances.
flit chapter 23 . 7/19/2007
"if you are a spy, pay attention: People want some closure on the whole Colby issue, and most people want him to go out a hero in some way. We demand satisfaction."

. I wish I COULD tell the writers...I must have cried at least three times over Janus list...
flit chapter 18 . 7/19/2007
yay!
flit chapter 17 . 7/19/2007
"I encourage anyone who has recently been shot in the chest and/or stabbed with an antique chair splinter to seek professional intervention in a timely manner."

heh
flit chapter 15 . 7/19/2007
"Amitaectomy"

bwahahahaha!
flit chapter 14 . 7/19/2007
I was totally with you up until this

"she was apparently speaking Italian."

Amita's Indian, second or third-generation immigrant. Even if she learned Italian somewhere else, I'm not sure she even speaks Hindu - or any other Indian dialect - and the idea that she would revert to a language she didn't speak natively is kinda...meh.

So, yea, you might wanna change that.
Serialgal chapter 23 . 7/12/2007
Ah - great story, as always, and I agree completely on the Colby comment. Of course, you already knew that - this is just for the spies. Nice job!