Reviews for A Work of Art
Anonymous Girl Gamer chapter 1 . 8/5/2017
Really sweet story! It was a simple concept, but it was told beautifully.
KaiserErebus chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
Wow, this was just so beautiful. I'm a huge Luigi x Daisy fan myself and this is without a doubt, one of the best fan arts. 10/10 excellent work.
Robot Wolf 26Z chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
Wow...Just Wow. This has got to be one of the best Luigi/Daisy fan works I have ever seen. This was very wonderfully crafted. Very lovely story.
Sand-wolf579 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
That was the cutest thing, seriously, I'm going to have to start looking in more on these Luigi/Daisy things, I've never really thought about how I've felt about the couple before, but I may as well give it a shot.
Legolaslover chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
(This is actually Legolas Dragon Ranger. Couldn't log in...) This was really good. I don't like fluffy love stories but this one was so well written, I enjoyed it without thinking about the fluff. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Cliche? No. Bad story? No way! There is a big difference between cliche and romance and this story was absolutely pure romance. Good plot, funny relationship between brothers and also a sweet hidden side of Luigi. I applaude to your magnificent story! Great work!
DeleteThisPls chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
So delicate and so much emotion...
You've taken some tears from my eyes.
What the others say it's true.
This one goes to Favorites.
Thank you for exploring the characters and emotions...
It's just sublime!
999 the 9th chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
You know, I'm usually not a fan of Luigi and Daisy pairing but... may I just need to look at it in a different perspective. This story was adorable and made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Kiddytree chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
This was beautiful! I absolutely enjoyed Luigi and Daisy's character here. Also, thank you for all the fluff 3 (HURAAY FOR FLUFF)
SuperMastour chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Great story, it was just pure amazing, great job!
justanothergirl chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I loved it and i think LuigixDaisy is the best couple ever!
The Shining Sprite chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Wow. This was... wow. Ehehe, sorry, for lack of available words to describe the beautiful work that is this story, I'm just gonna go with "wow". It was such a good read. Honestly, I haven't read any Mario fanfics in the past years, but you just made something in me stir. I used to love the Daisy/Luigi pairing too, but I don't remember why I got sidetracked. After reading this, I remember exactly why I loved -no, love- this pairing so much. Thank you very much for this. :) I think I'm going to go catch up on these Mario fanfics. It's past its due.

~The Shining Sprite
Daisyfan24 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Best story ever. )

DF24
Unknown Reviewer chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
THIS IS THE BEST FIC I HAVE EVER READ READ! EVER! You did so well with the love between Daisy and Luigi. I hate it when people do this scenario: They first meet, immediately kiss before they even know each other. PUH-leeze! That gets extremely annoying! People even don't give them a reason that they like each other except for the thought of "Hey, he's kinda cute!" Okay, enough of me venting. Anyways, I love they way you portrayed them and their personality realistically. I also like the clever way that Luigi compared dancing to a painting. It was VERY romantic. This story is a good example of a clean, sweet, clever, and entertaining fan fiction on . Out of all the junk I've seen on this site, your stories outshine them all so far. (I mean, I bet there's other good authors out there, but so far I haven't any that has out shined you, Usami!)Overall, this fan fiction is a brilliant gem that should be realized as a good example for all writers. IT DESERVES AN STANDING OVATION! BRAVO, I SAY, BRAVO! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Even though I came upon this beautiful piece of writing a year ago, I still enjoy re-reading it. I can't even remember how may times I've done so. /;

I've always admired your fan fiction on here, but this will always be a personal favorite of mine. And I have to admit that I've always hoped my writing would become almost as good as yours over time.

But, enough of the mushy stuff (heh, sorry 'bout that X3). I just wanted to let you know about how much I love this story, and I hope that you'll come up with more LuigixDaisy fluff. Domo arigato gozaimas', Usami-san! :D

-Paige. _