Reviews for Consumption
BunnyluvsU chapter 16 . 7/15
AWESOME
pinksugarrush chapter 15 . 1/3/2014
Awww, Steve does care! It's so cute that he took Pony to face his fear!
pinksugarrush chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
This is what happens when you don't eat, POny. You end up fainting in the middle of track.

I really like how considerate the coach was. He was yelling at Pony but he was really concerned about him.
pinksugarrush chapter 10 . 1/2/2014
Aw, the ending for this chapter was absolutely lovely!

I love how you referenced to the book about how Pony picked up the glass pieces. It's nice that it was Steve who was the one who told Pony, too. See, POny? Steve does care!
Just a person chapter 16 . 9/2/2012
So poetic. Just like the actual book. I tried not to cry. It did not work. And the ending perfectly finishes it. I simply cannot contain all of these feels :')
probably human chapter 16 . 8/26/2012
Whoop! Well done!
StayGold4ever chapter 16 . 6/3/2012
Wow that was great! "It's time to pick up the glass." Beautiful! I think it's so cute how Steve ends up helping Pony ;)
sarcasticbananas chapter 16 . 3/17/2012
Bravo! I loved it! Urghnách, foirfe!

Sorry, I've gotta remeber to type in english! I ment to say, extrodanary, perfect!

But I really did love this story, your a wonderful writer!
thebutterfliesarewilting chapter 16 . 3/5/2012
I see what you did there, you sly dog.

Stay Gold

Layla
thebutterfliesarewilting chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
When it all comes down to it, I blame...Johnny's parents for the deaths. Because, think about it, Johnny went to the lot because he didn't want to face his parents, because they are mean, evil people. Then they fell asleep, Darry got mad...blah blah blah blah. Anyway, in my opinion, Johnny and Dally's death is Johnny's Parents fault. And all the other things too. Like Global Warming, Slavery, child obesity and world hunger, the BP oil spill. All of it. Lol. Good Job with the story.
Phoenixx Rising chapter 16 . 1/19/2012
Healing...yay!
overkalix chapter 16 . 1/18/2012
Great finish to the story! Thank you for sticking with this one...it paid off.
Becca chapter 16 . 1/17/2012
I love it. I really don't know how else to explain it. I LOVED IT!

Wishing you well,

Becca
LupinandHarry chapter 16 . 1/16/2012
What a great end!

I was teary when Soda reached over and hugged Pony. such a nice moment! :D

I loved this story!
Dramatic Night Walker chapter 16 . 1/16/2012
I loved the ending! Great job!