Reviews for A Fantastic Restart
Yuri1991 chapter 10 . 2/18/2011
i like this story very much and have nohing bad to say your a good writer and i love the story very much
The Phoenix Feather chapter 10 . 12/22/2010
Nhaaai... It's over... Again XD. So sweet, Of course it will be well received abroad too.

Kisses,

T.P.F
The Phoenix Feather chapter 9 . 12/13/2010
Hi, hi!

Well... I don't have anything else to say, because you know already what I think of your fanfictions *cough* Brilliant *cough*, and also, you shouldn't worry about those expressions you had to change... translating demands that sometimes.

Let's wait for the other chapter then !

T.P.F.

Keep at it.

Congrats.

T.P.F
The Phoenix Feather chapter 6 . 2/28/2010
I've already read it in Portuguese!

Keep writing it please, it's a really good one that deserves to be translated to English!

And also if you need any help with translations you can ask!

Kisses.

TPF.
krugern chapter 4 . 4/4/2008
Hope we find out who the actual pairings for this story are soon.
krugern chapter 3 . 4/4/2008
Very sad chapter.
krugern chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
I liked the story you had Mia come up with.
krugern chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
I laughed at Sora being late for her meeting with Layla. Hope your story has the pairing I want.
Miss Layla chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
nice. anyway, is there something going on between layla and yuri. well, i hope there is. haha. please continue this.
elfspirit7 chapter 4 . 4/1/2008
WOW well that certainly was dramatic, I can't wait to see if Layla recovers or not, please update as soon as you can XD! I still can't figure out the pairing, I know is either YuriXLayla or SoraXLayla, which is it (please tell me it's driving me crazy)?
elfspirit7 chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
NO cliffhanger, please update as soon as you can (I want to read the next chapter) XD!
ZaNiGurL chapter 3 . 12/6/2007
OMG!U gotta continue Miss Layla!It was very good!Hope u update soon!
LucyEllis chapter 3 . 8/3/2007
Oh

HOLY SHIT!

OMG!

poor Layla!

I'm almost dying here T_T

but I still hope it will be a Sora/Layla pairing, cause I really love them, please? *puppy eyes*

plz continue, plz *more puppy eyes*