Reviews for It's Not Over
nameless-faceless-me chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
I really enjoyed this chapter. I felt like the plot really began to flow and wish you hadn't ended it right here. Also thought it was very realistic that Patroclus had flashbacks because of the hunting/killing too, even if it was just a rabbit.

Well done.
AnatomyFreak chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
i know it's been two years since you've updated this, BUT PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
midnightshadow69 chapter 2 . 11/29/2007
please update this soon this is awesome
cutelildevil666 chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
This stories great so far! Cant wait to read more!
phoenix-rises-from-the-ashes chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
Oh my god I NEED to know what happens! Poor Patroculus :( I always loved the Patroclus and Achilles cousin/friend relationship and I think that that was what they really were. Cousins and best friends, not what others seem to think. I loved the vulnerable Patroclus part. Perhaps you could develope it and show Achilles gradually being vulnerable about his cousin? Love it and my only complain is that it's too short. I suppose I shouldn't be one to complain, seeing as I haven't updated my story in ages. Grr. Back to work. But excellent job! Please update soon!
13BlacKAnGELs chapter 2 . 7/28/2007
NO! I still haven't forgiven Hector (and maybe the writers) for killing off poor Patroclus! Don't you start as well! What do you have against Garrett Hedlund's characters? You'll be killing Jack off early in a much crueller way next!

other than your evilness (glares) twas an excellent chapter! and unless you kill him off early (glares) i don't think its AU

rite so...yes...update a bit quicker if you can (i get bored easily and your stories offer relief) and DON'T KILL PATROCLUS! understanding? yes? good-have a plushie (not patroclus)
FireDragon218 chapter 2 . 7/27/2007
Wow.. I like it! I just watched the movie and fell in love with Patroclus, mainly because Garrett was so cute! lol. Can't wait for the next update!
LittleLonnie chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
Hehe now I'm reading your Troy stories as well haha and I haven't even seen the movie. I like this. It's cute! I can't wait for more XD (Hates Brad Pitt lol... Shiver)
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
*dramatic music* Very cliffhangery! Excellent chapter, but poor Patroclus :)
HaloFin17 chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
Yay, you got this up, too! My, Tori, this has been quite the productive day for fanfiction, huh ;) And it makes me so very happy!

This turned out great! I feel so sorry for Patroclus! Poor little kid (there I go again ;)! And it's so good to see him and Achilles bondnig :) But then it's like, just as he's finally starting to feel safe and comfortable, these bad guys pop out of nowhere and shoot him with a poisoned arrow. AH! Talk about an emotional roller coaster ;)

But I truly like where this is going, and I'm so glad to have helped! You really know how to manifest my random ideas into a great story, my long-lost twin :) Can't wait to talk to you about this more tonight!

Luv ya lots!

Halo

P.S. Hey, remember that "First Storm" fic I told you about earlier? It's almost done! I should have it up before I leave work, or tomorrow at the very latest. I think it's turned out very cute, so I hope you like it too! Hugs to ya!
HospitalHorror chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
nice update soon plaease!
Snowgurl54 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
this is good, keep going!
13BlacKAnGELs chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
i love the evil soldiers! they're really cruel but honestly believable...poor patroclus-he's only ten!

i hope you update soon and let achilles kick their asses-after a little tension of course lolx

x13BlacKAnGELsx

(*_*)
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
I like this so far, very intriguing and looks like it will make a very interesting story! Update soon :)
HaloFin17 chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Hi Tori!

This is great so far, I'm happy it's gonna be longer than a oneshot! We seem to be doing that a lot lately, huh ;) I love how you talk about Achilles being afraid of Patroclus. Like, it's finally something way out of his league, and he doesn't know what to do. Very touching!

I'm afraid I couldn't help but think of Jack when Achilles says, "Wonderful. He doesn't talk." So it looks like they've still got some serious bonding to do, but I can tell this one's gonna be as good as I'd hoped D

And thanks a bunch for the shoutout at the beginning! You're very welcome, and thank YOU for talking with me and letting me get to know you better! Talking to my long-lost twin is definitely a high point in my day D I'm glad you got this up so quickly, please update asap!

Luv ya lots, ttyl!