Reviews for The Vacation
Miss Spazzmerica chapter 12 . 11/30/2006
*sighs sadly* That's too bad. This is a good story, and I had exactly how it was gonna go plotted out in my head and everything... I'm weird like that. I like to plot out the next chappies of stuff. I actually guessed the entire storyline of The Ice Skater and The Rebel Skateborder for three chapters in a row! I might be getting an account soon, depends on wether or not my dad classifys it as okay tonight when he checks it (please don't let him read the rated M stuff oh please oh please oh please), so I'd like to humbly ask your permission to continue this story if I get the a-Okay from my dad tommorrow. Email me if you wanna. .

It's been lovely, but I have to scream now. ROTFL
Miss Spazzmerica chapter 7 . 11/30/2006
Yep, that's the sister's names. Daisy, Lily, Violet and Misty Waterflower. .

-Miss Spazzmerica

It's been lovely, but I have to scream now.
Miss Spazzmerica chapter 4 . 11/30/2006
"He smiled at his future daughter and wife." That was really kawaii! Good job!

-Miss Spazzmerica

It's been lovely, but I have to scream now.
deactivated-fanfictionaccount chapter 3 . 11/7/2006
I LOVE YOUR STORY!

PS COULD YOU TELL ME HOW TO PUBLISH MY STORY?
DragonSlayer chapter 11 . 2/11/2003
This is a good story. Please do not make it into an ASh and Misty fall in love thing at the end or I will have to shoot myself for reading it. Its good as it is.
mystlady chapter 11 . 10/24/2002
I love this chapter! It's pretty funny. I can't believe this is getting closer to the ending.::pouts:: Lucky you... Tsunami-chan if you do have free time, please read "False Pretenses" You do get the credit for inspiring me to write another Pokemon/Sailor Moon. It has Hotaru/Ash pairing. I promised you won't be disappointed Hurry up with the next chappie
Myst Lady ML-chan chapter 10 . 10/22/2002
Sailor Tsunami. What happened to you? I thought you weren't gonna quit on this story. I'm so glad you decided to pick up where you left off.. Bad girl! LOL. Just kidding. I'm still not finish mine ::guilty looks:: That makes two of us.
Meethrill chapter 10 . 10/21/2002
WAAAHHAHAHA! iT'S SO SAD THAT YOU STOPPED THERE!

Please continue soon! I love this, and am going to goggle over it on the phone to my friend, she'll go nuts! LOL!
MarauderChic-Lily chapter 10 . 10/18/2002
Hey that waz great! how about the next chapter? it's been almost a year since you updated! i can't w8 4 the next chapter ne longer!
HermioneNinaGinny chapter 10 . 1/4/2002
HEY? YOU ARE GONNA CONTINUE AREN'T YOU?
HermioneNinaGinny chapter 9 . 1/4/2002
HEY EXCELLENT! GOIN' ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!
HermioneNinaGinny chapter 8 . 1/4/2002
DOES ASH EVER GO WITHOUT BRAGING ABOUT HIMSELF?
HermioneNinaGinny chapter 7 . 1/4/2002
SIMPLE!-SHORT BUT GOOD!
HermioneNinaGinny chapter 6 . 1/4/2002
HEY AWESOME! LOVE IS IN THE AIR 4 HOTARU AND ASH AND MISTTY IS EXTREMELY JELOUS ISN'T SHE? haha !

TOODLES!
HermioneNinaGinny chapter 5 . 1/3/2002
hey great chapter! on to the next one!