Reviews for Further Impressions
Stoneage Woman chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
An interesting interpretation of that scene. It was sweet how they instantly connect. Very nice- one of your better drables.
demeter d chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
Yes, rather a busy time. Out of schools for summer, Americans had Independence Day today. "Real Life" presents so many obstacles to those of us who would rather be living in Middle Earth...sigh! Such sweet, warm images. In the Houses of Healing, Imrahil was puzzled as to why Faramir became so stricken from what seemed to be an ordinary arrow wound. Was it Aragorn, or Gandalf, who explained that all of the sadness and troubles he had lived through before the wounding were effecting him more than the wound was. You have given us very good images of the shadows he bore. One can tell you really like Aragorn and Faramir!
JuliaAurelia chapter 3 . 7/4/2007
Lovely drabble about one of my favorite moments in ROTK.
QueenofFlarmphgal chapter 3 . 7/4/2007
Great stories. I really liked the first half (Walk no more in Shadows), just because it brings a little bit more to such an important scenen in the books.

wOoT!
Deandra chapter 3 . 7/4/2007
Very nice! And Faramir did seem to be the first to truly recognize Aragorn as the king, perhaps before Aragorn had even fully accepted it. I am sure they both benefited from that in the later years.

Stoneage Woman chapter 2 . 5/27/2007
Wow, that's depressing. Poor Arwen. Ever day really MUST have seemed darker to her as Aragorn grew older. A very well-written peice.
Deandra chapter 2 . 5/27/2007
Very moving. My grandfather once commented that the hardest part of old age was outliving all his friends; that each day seemed to bring news of another death. That would be a struggle to deal with.

Well done!

RS chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
OH MY GOSH!

"Instead of crying, he looks into my eyes. I know then that hope has dawned at last for our people." Very powerful words...not to mention a beautiful image.
Luthien and Tari Oronar chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
That was excellent-one of those really simple, really strong stories. Very moving
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Very nice. Happy Birthday, Aragorn!
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Interesting. Quite an unusual theme for a drabble. I liked it, and it was a very fitting birthday present for Aragorn. :D
Deandra chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Excellent short piece! I wasn't expecting you to go back quite that far with Aragorn!

57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4