Reviews for From The Start
KnightInShiningFlannel chapter 17 . 2/16
I know it's been forever since you touched this story, but I love it and hope by a miracle you'll continue :)
Ardin chapter 17 . 4/13/2015
I so wish that you had finished this. It's a truly wonderful piece of writing and it sounds from your after note like you had more planned. It's so great; the characters are spot on and the story is such a great blend of drama and silliness, like the show. Wonderful writing and even knowing it's not done I come back and reread it often.
doe82 chapter 17 . 4/23/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
ImTheNana chapter 17 . 5/27/2011
Ok, I see it's been a long time since you've updated, but I would love to see where you go with this! Great storyline!
sarahb2007 chapter 17 . 1/14/2011
Where are you? Update please
Hpluvr7 chapter 17 . 3/12/2009
awesome story! awesome chapter! i no its been a while, but plz continue soon! ill be waiting! haha, jk. rlly, it is a good satory though.
realornotreal22 chapter 17 . 8/22/2008
Aw I'm seriously loving this story. I always wondered why Luke and Lorelai didn't meet earlier...I mean, she moved to Stars Hollow when Rory was one...it just always seemed so weird to me that the two of them didn't meet until 9 years later...Well, i'm loving it and i can't wait for more!
WritelkeUmeanit chapter 17 . 3/10/2008
Wow. I absolutely love this story. I just spent the last two nights reading and wow, it's amazing. I went to bed so last night because I didn't want to put my laptop down, its was just so interesting, you've got me hooked. Although I was alittle hesitant to read becuase I saw that you haven't updated in a while, and I really hope that doesn't mean that you've given up with this story, becuase I really think it's got great potiental. You've managed to set the stage for some great drama, that I can't wait to see unfold. Stories like this intrigue me; ones from Lorelai's past. When Rory was a baby, and there are only a few out there that I've read and liked and while all of them have the same basic idea; goign back to when Lorelai was sixteen and had Rory, the detials are all unique and this one is no different. It's very creative.

So I really, really hope you continue on with this, becuae I would really like to see how this plays out, with Christopher in all, and Lorelai and Luke, and Rory and Luke, and Lorelai and her parents, and just everything.

So please, please, please update. I'm on the edge of my seat here!
xogilmoregirlsox10 chapter 17 . 8/22/2007
aww it's so good! sorry i didn't review sooner...i was in florida

-Moe
EMilY.JAMiES0N chapter 17 . 8/13/2007
Loved it!
daydreamerrr chapter 17 . 8/12/2007
i liked it alot update soon!
Perfects chapter 17 . 8/11/2007
this is a really great story. i am loving it. update soon!
Reba0is0Ahmazing chapter 17 . 8/11/2007
this is a good story
DiehardJavaJunkie14 chapter 17 . 8/10/2007
This is a very interesting story so far. I like how Luke is so sweet to Rory, I always wished there was more focus on the Rory-Luke relationship. This story fills in a few blanks for me, and I like it so far. Keep up the good work.
Abbey06 chapter 17 . 8/10/2007
I love this story (obviously) but please, please please please, get rid of Christopher asap. I understand that he's a means to an end, something that gives a twist to the storyline. But, seriously, I hate him so much. And I'm really hoping that you don't plan to keep him around much longer.