Reviews for Acquittal
Andochan chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
I had to use my imagination which wasn't a bad thing. However, I think YOUR imagination could've been a little more on display. Subtle details here and there could make this story POP!
Serena KittyKat chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Lacks a little detail/descriptions. It could be structured better. Togusa was never this wondered about a member, but it always makes for an interesting story. As for the purple hair part, is that Major or a diff woman he’s married to. If it’s a diff woman, it should be put in the story like that. The murders were scattered everywhere, when I think it should have been in one whole paragraph, just my suggestion.
AKung chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Actually this one spoke to me. I thought that even though it's mesh of reality and imagination was disjointed-so too are our minds. Ever dream and wake up thinking the dream was real? Or perhaps that you were dreaming now?

Togusa has a very strong sense of justice and law. Of course a trial would be appropriate. I am a little confused with Togusa's child's hair like her mother's (purple). Influence from the Major?

But the warning of keeping to one's own mind and the camaraderie, those definitely flow throughout the piece.

I'll say this, definitely better than most other GITS:SAC pieces. However much you might not understand your own mind. I know I don't. :)

-A

aeckung gmail
Never-everland chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Uhm maybe a little more flowly...I couldn't quite follow it...I only got that she was in a trial for murder and togusa was worried and the beer is stale and something about purple hair, oh and the trial didnt happen? did togusa try to hack major and thats hwat she did to him?