Reviews for Help
olivia103 chapter 5 . 8/28/2008
i like to see more of this story
DarkDefender89 chapter 5 . 8/10/2008
are you ever going to update? Seriously, the suspense is killing me, this is such a great story please update soon!
Bookworm0485 chapter 4 . 6/17/2008
Enough with the bolding already. It makes a story hard to read and you shouldn't bold anything in the story(with the exception of AN, time, date, location, POV switches and the words The End) unless your charcters are trying to get a point across(i.e. LEAVE ME ALONE!, GO AWAY!, DON'T TOUCH ME, FREEZE!, DON'T MOVE!, OH MY GOD!, HELP! etc. Basically anything that is exclaimed or yelled)

Other than that stuff you have a great story going so please keep up the good work and please update soon.
Svu Sister chapter 3 . 5/27/2007
omg this is good. update soon. please, lol.
livmissy chapter 3 . 5/27/2007
Hey just thought i would say that i like this! Crossing Jordan and SVU are my favourites!

Well done!

Any other love matches or just EO?
onetreefan chapter 3 . 5/27/2007
Oh! Very good. Please more soon

WinterGuarder15 chapter 2 . 5/26/2007
Poor Liv! I hope they find Delgado soon!
onetreefan chapter 2 . 5/25/2007
OH...VEry good! i hope there is more soon!

EO!

Ad Hominem Argument chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
I liked the beggining, especially because I love Crossing Jordan! I love your word choice and the way you put your sentences together. And normally when people right stories about Liv getting raped and asking for help the first thing people say is: "That is so out of character for Liv", well I'm here to say... Olivia is human... good job with having her portray human emotions and realize she can't face this on her own. Can't wait for the next update! Good Job!

~Jzcprc
WinterGuarder15 chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Good start. Poor Liv! Update Soon!
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
love to read more about Elliot helping Olivia out now that she has been raped by Ian Delgado. hope that they other guys are going to be in some of the chapters.
onetreefan chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
ooh... I hope there is more soon!

EO!