Reviews for Make Believe
Knight Watcher chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Your words say plenty about them. It feels as if it captures exactly how she feels about him yet also gets why she feels as if it won't last and that he's too good to her/for her in her view of things.

Keep tracking of time with him, that's not something I would have thought of, but it suits her predisposition to view it as how much longer can this last?

He loves her, that's unchangeable fact, but he still has human quirks like not liking Dick much.

Question Authority really shows how much she is beginning to change because deep down she loves him too.

Short, sweet, the gem that is them.
MonsterInYourBathtub chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I love this... the whole inner struggle...XD Great story
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
icebreaker316 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I'm crying like a baby. This literally brought tears to my eyes. The Question and Huntress are my absolute favorite Justice League pairing. I'm writing my own rather long fic on them. Anyways, I could just feel the emotion deep inside when I read this. I could see it all in my head. Helena hides her sorrow and worry from the world, but Vic knows, and he knows what she needs. Gah, I can't get over these two. Loved it.
Aiko110 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
lol Good ending, good ending! XD

You really captured the emotion in this one, I think. Either that, or I'm just able to relate. The desperate wantings for something to never leave you. Showing Huntress's softer side without getting too much out of character must've been pretty hard, but you did it!
marskid chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
That was sweet.
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
A truly in-depth tale of love. Really inspirational in-depth tale.

I liked how you capture the Hunt
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Simply beautiful. Those two were some of my favorite characters on JLU. Please update soon.
animevideogame freak chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
i liked it it was cute
pinkrollingstone chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
I love it! Good story!
irony882 chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Well, I'm happy to see someone writing from the Huntress' point of view of how the Q could love her rather than vice versa. You've given a deep insight on how she thinks. It's cute, too!

Rider Paladin chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Just the dose of Helena/Vic I needed to get through the day. Thank you so very much for coming back to this pairing. I'm not sure if they'll have a happy ending; I hope they do, but this is comics and since when did anyone end up going triumphantly into the sunset in the comics? Not since recently. (Sigh.) Still, Helena and Vic are great together and we need more fic of them.
lazy-bones-the-dragon chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
*sniffles* Short and sweet, just the way I like it. *thumbs up*
Hepburn chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
I really liked it a lot! I know very little about the Huntress and nothing about the Question, but I got to understand them a bit from your telling. They are interesting. Are you going to write more about them?
dmtrn chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
wow, this is so great! i liked how you wrote helena.