Reviews for Lizzie's Boyfriend
Lizzie lover chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Not entertaining
Don-Jam chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
I Not see the end comeing. Thank You, that was Good.
AnimeRibbon chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
OMG that was GREAT!
maschan chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Cute. Very cute.
MaybeBaby27 chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
That was an unexpected ending. But this was cute.

Lizwin fluff!
princetongirl chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
loved it update soon
moshpitqueen chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
aw, i loved the little twist. :] it's a great story.
JulianaGrace chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
LOL! Really cute, if the fact of them being steps and all didn't creep me out I mean. But that's not really your fault is it! lol!
Rachel chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
hey that was just uber cute and awesome are u sure it's ur first time? ; ) haha good job keep writing
The Enthusiast chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
That was so cute!
degrassiderikdrake1075844 chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
aw that's actually cute!
daisy17 chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
aw. the whole way i was like she is supposed to be with ed, and look at that all along she was. when i started, i thought that, but as i kept reading, it really sounded like they werent until obviously the end. awesome story and i like how derek fit is - saying ed was jealous (having two meanings - that he "isn't" with her and he wants a girl) which rox. awesome story.
GRIFFLEKIN chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
not your best? you nailed all of them. well done
Ariadne Oliver chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Hello-

That was a pretty adorable story. I like the protective older brother Derek, and Edwin's reaction to Lizzie having a boyfriend at the beginning of the story.

A couple of your sentences were kind of awkward though, such as the last sentence:

Giggles in between at the fact that they fooled Derek.

I think I understand the final sentence thing you were going for(of course I could be completely wrong), but I think you have too many words. I don't really know how to fix it, because it's more of a style issue, but I though I'd point that out.

Anyway, I really liked this story. Good job.

Cheers,

Ariadne Oliver
fallingaway24 chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Very cute! Well done! Hope to see more stories from you soon :)