Reviews for Letters
Lady Sybelle chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Balthier, you arrogant bastard! XD *dies laughing*
Ah-choo chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
That was too cute, it made me blush and keep reading at the same time. Thank god Fran caught on but it still made me laugh the way poor Basch was played. I don't think it was too OOC because he was starting to fall for her and anybody falling in love acts weird once. Great story.
Lord 0f Storms chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
the idea of these two writing letters to one another is so adorable

and you write them very convincingly! i love this very much.
MyIncentive chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
This correspondence of letters as a fic is genius! The further I read the more hilarious it was. Poor, poor Basch.

Yay for Francentric fics! xD
Silvara chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Yes, that was fun! I laughed hard reading it. I was so sorry for poor Basc. No, seriously, his oocness was very cute I think. XD
ItsTeotwawki chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Balthier's letters made me laugh so hard I cried. That was great...

Just thinking about it is making me crack up again. :)
bugger46735 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Ooh I'm dying! What have you done too me! This is so funny I can't breath. I love the OOC-ness. I think people get too butt hurt about that stuff. It's meant to be that way for the sake of humor. Anyway Basch was the only OOC one. Fran was fine and Blthier was quite in character. He He.

I humbly request you do some more humor/parody. You do it well.

Whippoorwill
Gothkat chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
so... funny... can't... breath... Bad balthier!(he's is such an actor!)
blank404 chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
OMG! That was hilarious! Gawd, Balthier is the devil! He is so sly. Basch... I'm blushing for him. w Poor guy. It was very well written and agreed very creative. I loved it! A stars all around! I also want more Bran! It is such a fun couple to run with it!

Awesome job!

Ecrudgirl
Ugly Casanova chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
OOC indeed.
ellina chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
OMG I think this is the 4th time I read this story, and it still makes me laugh so much! I LOVE it!

PS: I want more BRAN, I *need* it!

Lol! XD
professionalagitator chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Oh my god, I just read this and it had me laughing SO hard. Fantastic work as always!
Collarander the Unicorn chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Hahaha! If I was Basch, I would have thought that Fran had some sort of brain disorder lol.

This fic was really creative, and you definitely took advantage of a very unique pairing!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
This really is OOC.
Sweet Valentine chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
"My ears are perky, and I’ve had a nibble of a carrot in anticipation of our meeting tomorrow."

CAN'T. BREATHE.

OMG, love, I ADORE YOU! Remember:

BRAN! Basch heard the Green Word... and it was Fran! :)