Reviews for The Way It Really Is
Empress Raven chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Late to the party, but congratulations on your 100th fic. It was just as they always are, wonderful. I have to say it has left me rather intrigued. Seeing a continuation, to learn your theory on why Slade was chosen would be quite interesting.
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Lol, nice story. :)
dragonprincess1988 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
very nice
Half-elf chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Pretty good but there seems to be more about it. Is there a possible continuation in the future? I hope so. I like how you handed the characters. Very nice.
Final Fight chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Another excellent fic. But then there's nothing else it could be. It could be continued, but I get the impression you meant for it to be a stand alone, and that's perfectly fine.

Congrats on the 100 mark - I look forward to the next 100.
ravenslair chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Congrats on your 100th fic. I liked this very much, although I really felt there need more said (chapter 2?). I found this quite interesting, but I would like to know more about what Raven is not saying. Thanks...Gerry
RollingInTheDarkness chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Excellent story. It would be better though if you wouldn't engross us in your great stories and then shatter our dreams of a excellent finish. You don't complete the story; you leave too many things unanswered. But, EXCELLENT!
Patriot-of-USA chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
A very twisting plot you weave. Raven clearly knows more than she tells. I could spot several things amiss or awry in her speech. I wonder if Robin caught it too...

I look forward to your update.
Axel Cratos chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
That was the greatest, I know u labeled it as completed but I believe u should do more on it.

-Axel Cratos