Reviews for You Are My Sunshine
Babymamhu chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
:D This made me smile. I love love love the whole basking thing, it's too adorable! 3
Jewel06 chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
that was the most abdorable thing ive seen today:)
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Awesome. Turtle pile. Great idea going into turtle basics. Love it.
dragonflylj chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Adorable and just what I needed on this dreary fall day! I also have used the sun box to combat winter doldrums. My morning consists of eating breakfast and drinking tea in front of one and it really helps wake you up in January when it is so dark ;)
bluefur9 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
hahaha! Really cute! :D
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Haha, I love their "ambush." I have-being the biology geek that I am-wondered if the ninja turtles ever basked. Great job!
nim draug chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
very clever, loved the fluff in this :)
paintupurple chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
lol Aaaawwww! This is so adorable. 3 I pooped puppies and rainbows reading it. xD SO CUTE. Now I want a sun lamp. D
thechickenlittle chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
funny and cute as hell, love it!
Saru Wolfe chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
This is great. I like the idea, your writing is wonderful, and I've never seen Master Splinter's character done so well. Bravo! I love it.
SoujaLightFaerie chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
This was hilarious! I loved it when Donny and Mikey ambush Leo and Raph. Very hilarious! This was awesome!
Kellie Fay chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Oh this is too cute! I'm saving this one.
Dreaming of Everything chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Okay, this is utterly hilarious for me mostly because you are a FANTASTIC writer, but also because I totally use a lightbox in the winter to treat my mild SADs-Seasonal Affective Depression, or something like that. XD

More to the story, wonderfully done, and I like your little side-nods to Donnie/April! Everyone was fantastically in character, and I ADORE your splinter-you really make full use of him, which I don't see nearly often enough in TMNT fandom.

Wonderfully done!
QueenQeeko chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
This was hilariously adorable. Don's antics to 'rescue' was so very priceless. I sat laughing at that scene, even though I thought with a little pity for him, "Oh man, he's freaking out!"

You have a lot of talent in your writing. It's a joy to read your work.
Winnychan chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
HOW CUTE!

Haha, this was great just because it reminded me so much of live action movie Mike and Don exchanges:

- “Ambush?” Mikey had a mischievous grin spread all the way across his face.

- Donny nodded. “Ambush.”

And yet you manage to blend that with a fantastic 'voice' for Mike that reminds me of the phenomenal Mike voice acting from the 2003 cartoon. This especially made me laugh out loud and I even had to read it to my boyfriend (who is also a TMNT fan but not to my crazy extent, hehe)...

- “Dude, things are gonna be sweet around here from now on. Imagine! We now

- have the power to turn off The Angry One and Leader-nardo with the literal

- flick of a switch!” Mikey grinned wildly. “Raph’ll be like, ‘Grr, gonna kill

- ya Mikey!’ and I’ll be like ‘ZAP! Think again, Raphie boy! Say hello to Mr.

- Sunshine!’ and Leo’ll be like, ‘hey guys, let’s have an extra training

- session and run five miles before breakfast!’, and I’ll be like, ‘ZAP! Train

- this, bro! Take a nap!’”

Hahaha. Leader-nardo. Have we even heard that term before, or did you make it up? If you did, it ABSOLUTELY still comes off as something Mike would say, so bravo.

Also, of course I also loved the DonxApril interaction. Especially when it's probably just unrequited mooning on Don's part, which is all we really saw here... that's one of my major fangirl squeal buttons, I confess. *grin*

Anyway, great characterization and all around very cute story. Thanks for sharing. :D

XOXO