Reviews for Frozen (Original Version)
Yuki Kyuu Aizawa chapter 76 . 3/13
I'm reminded of a shadow from Persona anf something that took place in the department of mysteries in a harry potter fanfiction
Yuki Kyuu Aizawa chapter 75 . 3/13
really this would be a doomed effort, blow the damn core up jeez. good so far
Yuki Kyuu Aizawa chapter 74 . 3/13
I'm being reminded of that game that was created by the creators of amnesia I'm guessing this thing is the same way as that thing.
FluffyDireBunny chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
This story is by far one of my ultimate favorites! An unusual pairing but works wonderfully well, I really love how their relationship works. I've read this numerous times and am always amazed how moved I am by some of the chapters and events in the story. A true gem of fan fiction!
SunHops chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Yes! I am so glad you are back! I have read the original Frozen countless times and was so excited to see the the new and improved version. I love it so far! Can't wait for more!
Sin sloth chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Heyy _...cant beleive im back here, lol i have reviewed before...as steel pointed snow man...thelettering is styled differently, not that i expect you to remember me or even read this lol...still...ive read this story, COUNTLESS times lol, read my reviews on steel..youll have an idea...i still read it, and recommend it...i even got a papaer version printed XD. Was destroyed...but still...just wanted yo let you know your story did and still does mean something to someone after years and years and still will continue to...thank you for this art...
vesmo chapter 100 . 8/27/2013
I never believed I'd enjoy a fanfic this much...I haven't read a book in ages but I gobbled this up in a matter of days. I love the pairing, Quistis has always been my favorite along with Squall and seeing such a beautiful story with her was truly touching, I will gladly admit to shedding a few tears here and there :)

Of particular note, I'd say you nailed down the characters really well, especially Zell, he was so incredibly himself it brought a smile to my face every time. I love what you did with Fujin, having minimal background for the character to begin with (which probably helped a lot). Very good work with the original characters as well: I found myself truly caring for some of them, especially Aeka. The few clashes there were with the canon didn't really bother me as the amount of sheer awesomeness more than compensated for that.

My only regret now is that I won't be able to read another FFVIII fanfic after this I'm afraid. It's not like this was just some small romance story: everything down to the characters and events was amazing, and it would feel weird reading another story :( Sincerely hope that the continuation you were hinting at will some day happen.

Thank you for this amazing piece of art, who needs an FFVIII-2 when you can read Frozen :)
Lady Karo chapter 101 . 7/20/2013
Loved this story! :D Fujin cracks me up every time. hehhe
Knightowl 4183 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I really like this story, I wonder if you'll do one for Final Fantasy 7 or 9?
RubyDeeragon chapter 100 . 2/9/2013
Years ago was when I first came across this behemoth of a fanfic. Sadly I never took the time to comment on any of it, I remembered loving it though and became a quick fan to this unique pairing. Recently I gave it a second read through and fell in love with it all over again.
I just wanted to finally voice how much I love this story, the use of the characters and their personalities as well as the plot, all of it, even the agonizing drama bits that made me want to yell at someone, haha! Once again I find myself wanting more of the pair and sad that the story is over. :( It's just such a rare pair that finding anything with the two together is next to non-existent. However, I am considering drawing up a little fanart for this story myself, if for nothing else than to make myself happy. XD
Anywho, I want to say a big thanks to you for writing this amazing story and sticking through it all the way to the end, it was quite a ride. If I manage to pop out any art I'll be sure to let you know. :) 'Til then
-Dee
Hikaru Akihiko chapter 100 . 7/23/2012
I greatly enjoyed this fic. I loved that you humanized Fujin but kept her true to character. I felt the humor wasn't forced which is a great ability. Incorrect words and grammar were the only real negative though they are not too common. I hope you write more fics.
StEeL PoInTeD SnOw MaN chapter 101 . 6/22/2012
...finished for the 100th time :D! been reading this since just before the final chapter came out,and im still hooked. _ shame you killed the second one, o.o
TheLittleTpot chapter 13 . 3/12/2012
This is not the first time I've read this wonderful story but it's the first time I've felt the urge to comment on this particular chapter, specifically about Quistis's struggles.

As someone who has dealt with suicide before, I recognize Quistis's cheerful behaviour all too well. The way she outwardly portrays a happy, cheerful self to her peers, maybe even unknowingly, her mannerisms putting them slightly at ease. Even though the fact that the reason for that happiness comes from her thoughts of "freeing" herself.

While the slightly schizophrenic portrayal isn't very realistic, the overall situation you present IS. I have felt similarly for earlier chapters but this one hits incredibly hard and I find it hard to keep the odd tear from forming in the corner of my eye.

Great job. I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter of Remastered.
tara chapter 15 . 2/18/2012
Aw, that was cute. I liked Fujin's confession of being unable to express her feelings well...even though it's kind of obvious :P It's also funny how Fujin says 'APOLOGY' instead of 'SORRY', but it does suit her lol.
Tara chapter 12 . 2/17/2012
Hehe, Fujin is pretty adorable, the way you're writing her and this story :P. As is Laguna. His awkwardness right when he entered the story amused me.

I liked this part, too:

Quistis chuckled softly and looked down at her.

"I made poopy." The girl announced proudly. Quistis hung her head in dismay.
1,280 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »