Reviews for She Likes Me For Me
Kazima Kuwabara chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
yay my fav couple for slayers!
Ahria chapter 1 . 6/16/2006

GREAT

WONDERFUL

LOVED IT!
Mav chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
You know, you can't keep flippin my voices out like this.I just can't have the voices in my head moping around all the time going,"aw."It's just not right.I can only have ONE mopy voice,ONE!

Stop righting soppy fics!You're making my soft,romantic side take IS NOT GOOD!Anyways, great fic.
Indigo Tantarian chapter 1 . 5/10/2002
That was really good! It's hard to get Zelgadis to stay in character if he's the one making the first move, but you did it well. Thanks for reviewing my Rezo-ish story! When I have more time I'll read one of your longer ones!
Me Gots No Name chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
This is so sweet...& I luv that song so much. *singing* She likes me for me! Not because I'm tuff like Dirty Harry, make her laugh just like Jim Carrey...
EverythingIsMagic chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
kawaii!
Missitar chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
I loved this! This is wonderful! I'm so glad that some people write ZelxAmelia fics... You are a very talanted writer!
Rik chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
::Sniffles:: Think I'm gonna cry that was so pretty . LONG LIVE ZEL/AME YEAAAAH
EverythingIsMagic chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
A very cute sweet fic and a pleasure to read. Everyone seemed pretty in character!
Lady Night2 chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
HURRAY THEY ARE MENT FOR EACHOTHER! HURRAY! good job!
Helen chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
Nice fic. Very kawaii.

~Helen~
Demeter1 chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
Pretty. I love how he doesn't come right out and say "I love you". Actions speak louder than words after all. Great job! Hope more fics are in order.
Kali Cephirot chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
Sniff... this was... soo beautiful... sniff... so...so... kawaii...sniff... it was soooo romantic and soooo beautiful...congratulations!
Emmy-chan chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
Fluff! Mushyness! That was a very sappy, very sweet fic! Super job!