Reviews for Super Special Moments of the Past
JakeCrusher chapter 8 . 8/18/2008
I look forward to the smashers fighting the 3 powers.
JakeCrusher chapter 6 . 8/18/2008
Could you suggext to me stories that are like Darkling and Rise of the Negatives.
JakeCrusher chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
The battle was much better written then in the origonal story.
Nintendogeek01 chapter 8 . 6/2/2007
This was a very interesting concept revealed in the chapter. A good rendition of the 3 powers in One Piece.
Nintendogeek01 chapter 7 . 6/2/2007
(Laughs maniacally as Ganondorf does the "hokey Pokey." Dance monekey! Dance!

But that chapter was pretty funny. A bit short and out of place but I understand the circumstances. So well done.
Shining Riku chapter 8 . 6/2/2007
Wow...My spine is tingling! This sounds extremely intense. Oh boy, if they aren't involved in Rise of the Negatives, they must be extremely important, and should be handled separately.

I am very very excited, and i can't WAIT for the next story! You go, game2002!

Keep up the legendary work, and good luck on your next story! See ya next time, and take care! You definitely have my support.

-Shining Riku-
Yoshizilla-Rhedosaurus chapter 6 . 6/2/2007
Island infested with Dinosaurs...legendary!
Nintendogeek01 chapter 6 . 6/1/2007
Woot! Great interview!

Yes that does make me look forward to Rise of the Negativities. I'm starting to guess who King N is, but I might be surprised. And the overall cast of villains is whats going to attract me. I liked this preview chapter.

I'll admit, my next multi-crossover villain will be powerful, but I do have twists. Mwa ha ha ha ha!
Shining Riku chapter 6 . 6/1/2007
Very impressve, game2002! I really like the sound of this new story you have planned. I think it'll turn out great!

Despite all of these plots being similar, i honestly don't care, as long as the stories are good, and i'm am positive this one will be one for the records!

Keep up the awesome work, and good luck on the next update! See ya next time, and take care!

-Shining Riku-

P.S.(LOTS of good luck on your next story! I can't wait! Also, Super Smash Bros Brawl is out WHAHO!)
Nintendogeek01 chapter 5 . 5/29/2007
I know I didn't review the one with King Starman in it, but I did read it, and honestly I was shocked at Bowser dying. I may beat him up for comedic purposes, but I wouldn't kill him. I couldn't beat him up then. P

But this chapter was quite a trip down memory lane, thank you very much for that. And don't worry too much about your old stories, after all, as we improve its only natural that our later work overshadows our earlier work.

(EX: Looking back at my first survivor story, I realize just how much it stinks compared to what I write now.)
Nintendogeek01 chapter 4 . 5/28/2007
Yes, I agress with you entirely on the swearing. I like Endowment of Exigency, although the language is a bit... risque.

And the little fun facts were funny. Well, I'll keep reading this.
Yoshizilla-Rhedosaurus chapter 3 . 5/27/2007
Hearing Bon Clay makes me feel fuzzy inside. :P

And speaking of which, shouldn't Professor Birch sue for having his name pronounced to...well, you know.
Nintendogeek01 chapter 3 . 5/26/2007
Yep, the smashers have made a few friends, and enemies. I was looking forward to Bon Clay's appearance. Well, good luck with the next chapter.
Nintendogeek01 chapter 2 . 5/26/2007
(Raises hand because I am the said author that likes to bash Bowser.)

But yes this chapter was funny, but the koopas used kittens? Wow... lol. Off to the next chapter.
Yoshizilla-Rhedosaurus chapter 2 . 5/26/2007
Yay for Bowser! :D

I remembered when I first read Koopa Fire Burst...good times, good times...

And pervertism unite at Peach's panties. XP