Reviews for It's a Bird, It's a Plane
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Yep. Robin is in SO much trouble. XD Then again Batman might just kill Clark for finding Dick and still letting him go on with his plan and get himself hurt. I'm just going to assume their both in trouble.
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Holding my breath when Robin fell and Superman went for him. Whoooo. Excellent storytelling. :DD
Riqis Inna Sunja chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
haha, loved it! great job!
Astalavisbay chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Hey, this is sweet, very Robinlike and super cute, interesting!
BatWingteenavenger chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
oh, this is COOL! You know, I REALLY am missing Clark/Dick interaction right now!:) Bravo! Characterization, storyline, EVERYTHING was Brilliant! I am a VERY happy reader and am looking forward to seeing more from you. Also, if you have any pointers for ME I'd be honored!
Peace Like a River chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
This is a great story, I love how you wrote Superman and Robin, and how Robin was able to deal with the situation even though he was still fairly unskilled in certain areas, like flying the plane, lol. Awesome title, by the way. :-) And now I wonder what the Bat's reaction would be.
Nightwing Gurl chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
cute! its just so fantasic and awesome, i really really had fun reading your story... well written _ loved it!

NWG
Agena K chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
is there more? it's so good! but if there's more can you get it here faster than a... (sorry I've wanted to use that line I realize we all have other parts of our lives...)
Rachel chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Another terrific story - you have a real gift for portraying Robin through others' eyes, and capturing all the things that make him extraordinary. I really liked his interactions with Superman, and especially the way he was able to change plans in the middle of the crisis and go after the Joker himself once Clark had to take care of the missile. And it's neat to see him at this stage of his training, when he's incredibly capable but still untrained and unexperienced in some areas, and still making mistakes. The whole story came together beautifully (very sweet, that he thought of Bruce and his parents as he fell), and the title was so perfect! Well done!