Reviews for Voice of Reason
Guest chapter 16 . 7/13/2014
I just now realized that there is a solution for Sam's problem. You wrote him in as a sort of schizophrenic, so just give him the meds the schizophrenic people take.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/12/2014
Those people in the store made me remember how truly evil mankind is.
whatnosheep chapter 17 . 4/18/2014
Love this series, seeing how dean copes with all the problems and how Sam flips between Sam and Sammy! Really lovely written! Is the 3rd part available? I can't find it.
Janie7819 chapter 17 . 10/13/2009
Great story! I remember reading the first few chapter of Who am I before, but it was great reading it all together. But what happened to the last part of the trilogy? Are you ever going to write it. I would really like to see how you resolve this story.
ruby chapter 17 . 8/7/2009
this story is awesome please write He Aint Heavy, He's My Baby Brother. thank you
UThnkUrFunny IThnkImAdorable chapter 17 . 5/31/2008
Hurry with the sequel! I'm dying to know what happens!
bleubell chapter 17 . 2/18/2008
OMG this is like the best fic of supernaturel that i have ever read

it 's so cool , so captivating and interresting and all the other good stuff

keep,up the good work

lots of kiss (_)and please continue

cause you're really talented
RedDragen chapter 17 . 1/19/2008
Man, that was a wonderful chapter, I wished it did not have to end. I can't wait for the sequal.
sammygirl1963 chapter 17 . 1/18/2008
Awesome chapter Shelly! Those brothers have been thru so much!

And to try and hela himself, Sam is letting little Sammy hide him away until he can handle things again-but as Dean said, he will love both-whichever one decides to stay in the end!

I eagerly await He Ain't Heavy!
Tacpebs chapter 17 . 1/18/2008
Scary cool! That was awesome! I can't wait for the next story, but I will! Who! Thanks for the coolest read!
1Pagan3 chapter 17 . 1/18/2008
Oh my... I almost cried! I can just see sam/sammy being so torn up about not being everything he was, and Dean assuring his baby brother that he still loves him no matter what.

so... the next story will be up when?

uh, no rush... yeah... that's it... no rush... ;)
cavetrollgrl chapter 16 . 1/13/2008
good rescue. The way Sam protected himself was something else. Dean and the others will have their hands full especially since they don't know what body the Demon will be taking next. please keep it coming.
Tacpebs chapter 16 . 1/13/2008
Aw this was a sad cute chapter. T_T Yay they got Sam out of there, but I can't help feeling I shouldn't be all that happy just yet. Next chapter please!
Thorny Hedge chapter 16 . 1/13/2008
Great update!
RedDragen chapter 16 . 1/13/2008
Anothetr wonderful chapter, I can't wait for more. Please up date soon.