Reviews for Temporal Mechanics and Jake
Amazing Bluie chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Well, according to Lucas43, I apparently have something wrong with me. You brilliantly put together this time jumping piece with no errors that I can spot, and I totally got what was going on. This is an excellent, flawless story. Well done!
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Mind stretching, mind massaging and a very good tale of two universes crossing over, coming together. The various incarnations of the Doctor were handled with flair of accuracy that one almost didn't need to be told which Doctor was who (okay, I apologize for the poor pun forced into place there). The switch of viewpoints from Jake, to everyone else was not jarring in the least, smooth and handled well. One of the high points, beyond the everyday flavor of humor, was how the author lead anyone who knew of both shows, where Jake fit in. Not spelled out, it was a revelation that was a joy to slowly become aware of. Kudos and applauds, bravo, bravo!
Tatsu-ZZmage chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
This sound like a great way to get the Time Devourers on your ass. _~ Fun story, but like i said paradox city.
Lucas43 chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
If you don't get a headache from the temporal mechanics, then there is something wrong with you. But a great cute story. Thanks
ChianasGeek chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
LOL, great fun! Yeah, it sorta made my head hurt too, but only at the end reading 'From the Doctor's viewpoint' bit, and even there a big laugh as 7 realises he's mucked up his own history somewhere, tee hee :)

Nice one.

Best,

Geek
Mountain King chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Don't worry. Temperal mehchanics makes everyones head hurt, from any one perspective.

Your trick was you planned out every perspective. You culd have done a better job describing the different incarnations of the Doctor. The only clues were in the companions and some, like Rose, were across many Doctors.

A good job but could have done with a bit more polish, not much though