Reviews for Flesh and Blood
Starfire201 chapter 35 . 10/24
Well, that's certainly one way to deal with the situation, even if it reduces their life-span to almost nothing, but better odds than what they had before.

And I get the feeling that Lance has really chosen his time badly. Quite badly. What a shame. I suspect Darkon is going to be even more ticked off now.
Starfire201 chapter 34 . 10/24
Can't remember if I reviewed for this one or not, though I don't think I did. Not too surprising to hear about this development. This is alien tech merged with human bodies, and the majority of those on the ship Slade and Saber were on didn't survive when the changes were made. Theirs may have been more complete, but it was by no means fully complete. Meaning eventually something was going to give at some point.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 34 . 4/19
Hey lov oh love as always but why'd I get banned as all I said is epid and lov.
SereStarOfGaea chapter 34 . 1/2
I just love Maggie and Saber and how you portrayed them, so open about their relationship, but my favorite will always be star and slade please let them have more moments... I love how change up the story to have the twins together!
Starfire201 chapter 33 . 6/5/2016
Sorry for the very late review. To quote from history, that was a near-run thing. I have no doubt things will get somewhat worse before they get better.
Starfire201 chapter 32 . 11/13/2015
Damn. That was well-laid.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 32 . 11/2/2015
Lov
Kirinthor chapter 31 . 10/26/2015
Great stuff. Loved this anime as a kid so its nice to see a fic about it still
Starfire201 chapter 31 . 10/24/2015
I knew from what little I'd been able to find that Balzac did turn up again. Good to see he's been doing a bit of thinking since what happened on the Space Ring. And good to see he believes them about where the aliens are located. He does seem to be more reasonable now.

I'm guessing that Spear is going to be a major player soon. Looks like the stakes are rising again. The Space Knights just can't catch a break.
SereStarOfGaea chapter 30 . 10/13/2015
It's good to see that got are continuing with the story.. I hope you update soon and give us more about star and Ness relationship although I enjoy Cain and Maggie's interaction and passion I would like to see some advancement on the other two.
Starfire201 chapter 29 . 1/10/2015
Kind of a bittersweet chapter from start to finish, this one, with Ringo coming back to a much changed hometown and having an idea of what will be happening in the future. Seems in a way that Ringo said goodbye to his hometown. Even if he comes back again at some point in the future, he's just experienced a bit too much to be content there permanently.

As for the ending, while I don't know how you will change the fate of Slade at the end (though given what happened with Saber in the series, I suspect Slade's fate will end up somewhat differently as well), it's kind of sad to know there is some truth in Axe's thoughts about a lesson being taught, since it won't be the one he planned on teaching in the end. Slade and Saber both know what they need to do, even if there is a part of them that reels from doing so.

By the way, since I didn't see this episode, answer me a question if you could. Was it indeed a set-up, as the Space Knights guessed? Because I'm going to assume, if so, that it didn't go well until the Space Knights stepped in.
Kirinthor chapter 28 . 9/14/2014
great chapter, im loving this take on the anime and glad to see blade and star and growing relationship wise always had a soft those 2 :D
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 28 . 9/5/2014
Nicely done!
Kirinthor chapter 27 . 4/15/2014
not much teknoman stuff out there sadly, but once again great stuff :D
Starfire201 chapter 27 . 4/8/2014
Have to be heading out very shortly, so don't have time to do a really long review, but I will say that I did like this chapter. It was good to see that Ringo's healing well enough and that the core Space Knights are starting to pull together again. Hell of a way for those two to meet up with the others, I must say. They've got some catching up to do.

And Slade really needs to just talk to Star about his feelings. He really does.