Reviews for The Thief And I
Artificial Life Creator chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
lol poor snow
BuBuLiCiOuS chapter 8 . 2/11/2008
Haha, i loved the inoshika. One of my most favorite couples from Naruto. Keep up the good work!
GintaxAlvissForever chapter 8 . 2/6/2008
Me: There is nothing wrong with Milfuelle from Galaxy Angel! She's cool!...Then again...Mint and Vanilla are better.

Yohko: Momo doesn't see ShikaxIno. She perfers ShikaxTemari if you know what I mean.

Me: Waiting for the yaoi...continue to upload.
AngelRin89 chapter 8 . 2/6/2008
YAY! YOU FINALLY UPDATED! I'M SO HAPPY!
BLAZE r e q u i e m chapter 8 . 2/6/2008
O_O UPDATE! Don't you just love those randome mood-breakers?
AngelRin89 chapter 7 . 12/30/2007
LOL, Nanashi is so funny and awesome!

Dorothy just plain rocks.

Great chapter, please update soon.
AngelRin89 chapter 6 . 12/30/2007
-bratty little sisters-

Yeah i completely understand, i got one of those who hogs the computer sometimes. But even though she a pain in the butt alot, i can't help but love her to death, she's also really fun to be around sometimes...whatever enough about my personal life...AWESOME STORY! YOU'RE GETTING REALLY GOOD AT WRITING! Nanashi and Dorothy are so meant for each other_
AngelRin89 chapter 5 . 12/30/2007
It's still good for someone in a rush! _ keep up the good work.
AngelRin89 chapter 4 . 12/30/2007
Yeah I am not really (WHAT SO EVER) big into the whole yaoi thing. You're story is awesome.

-Not without tons of typo errors and OOC majorness and idiotic Mary-Sues!- LOL! _
AngelRin89 chapter 3 . 12/30/2007
This story is getting really good._
AngelRin89 chapter 2 . 12/30/2007
Ginta is such an innocent_

Great chapter!
AngelRin89 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
NANAxDORO FOREVER!
CRAZYkilt chapter 7 . 12/15/2007
man i love this story! will you add more chapters to it or is this the end? i seriously am looking forward to the next chapters! nanashixdorothy!
Moody1656 chapter 7 . 12/12/2007
UPDATE please...i love NaDoso i really want to know what happens! plus this story is freaking awesome!
BLAZE r e q u i e m chapter 7 . 12/7/2007