Reviews for The Thief And I
Maverick no Knight chapter 5 . 7/31/2007
Woahh! I'm here to review my best friend's story!

"It was her knight in shinning armor…" Hey, isn't it supposed to be my line? Haha, I'm just joking. Anyway, hope you updated your story or else I'll bite you at school _
vivid4 chapter 5 . 7/29/2007
ugh.. Dorothy almost raped came like Nanashi's thunders zap dead on the top of my head /\ but very, very good this time indeed (I'm not even sure I know thunder sand glass.. should have paid more attention in class). you get an A this time, man.
Voidless.Sinner chapter 5 . 7/28/2007
Please continue on writing out your story, i want to see ohw it'll turn out. Dorothy and Nanashi seems like a great pair, i also enjoy the romance conflicts that happens between the two. Don't stop now your doing a great job!
GintaxAlvissForever chapter 5 . 7/28/2007
Me: It's Griffin Land not Lion Spear.

Yohko: YAY! Continue to upload!

Me: Hurry up and bring Alviss into the story, and please read and review Falling for the First Time.
Everybody's Neesan chapter 5 . 7/27/2007
Poor Dorothy...
xChibiTenshix chapter 5 . 7/27/2007
omg! you updated D loved this chapter. but poor dorothy ( almost raped by some perverted old man...that's so sick. also, DID YOU HAVE TO GET NANASHI HURT? ( it makes me sad. haha! i shouldn't be laughing then...i'm just contradicting myself. well, i thought this chapter was pretty good D so update soon!
wingsofire chapter 4 . 7/6/2007
FINALLY! NanashixDorothy! THANK THE GODS! I am SICK of yaoi! KEEP UPDATING!
draggirl12 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA! I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING! Especially the part when Dorothy looked down and saw his MALE ORGAN! JAJAJAJAJAJA!...

(sigh) you should make more stories you know. and don't be embarrassed if a friend finds out that you wrote this. on the contrare, you should be proud of yourself, okay? an maybe one day you'll become a famous writer. See ya' later
BuBuLiCiOuS chapter 4 . 6/21/2007
YAY! A NanashixDorothy pairing! Not many fics with this pairing. Update soon!
Everybody's Neesan chapter 4 . 6/17/2007
This is awesome! I love Dorothy and Nanashi pairings, but it seems that very few of the authors on this site agree with me, or if they do, they only do oneshots. Congratulations on a wonderful story on a wonderful topic!
Deidara Uchiha chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Hey there's a MAR section in FFN now! I'm trying to spread the word to the authors who still have their MAR fics in the miscellaneous section instead of there. :)
Esprit de L'eau chapter 4 . 6/13/2007
O.O nice AU feel though.

btw, pls change your category to the new MAR category that has been created. I done that not too long ago
vivid4 chapter 4 . 6/11/2007
ought you not be the scriptwriter for this couple centric scenes ? what a waste !
kawaii-firestar chapter 4 . 6/9/2007
Finally! A NanashixDorothy fic! And this one is good too so thank you for writing. D
shadowofemotions chapter 4 . 6/9/2007
the story is pretty good so far. i like the dorothy x nanashi pairing too. Sorry that school starts for u soon, but i can wait till the next update. have fun writing :)
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »