Reviews for The Thief And I
GintaxAlvissForever chapter 4 . 6/8/2007
xChibiTenshix chapter 4 . 6/8/2007
well..this is definitely something different P hehe...i love this story so much XD i don't remember how many times i've read it so! meh...even if belle is a symbol...she's still really annoying. she's so pointless too..i mean..if she could at least do something other than go "ALVISS! I LOVE YOU!" or "NO! ALVISS! DON'T DIE!"...then..i wouldn't hate her so much...o yah..and if she wasn't so'd be a lot better. i should stop now or i'll probably start update soon! D this chapter was really interesting!
MoonlitInuko chapter 3 . 6/2/2007
Well, I must say, you've made me a little happier, I love the pairing Nanashi/Dorothy! _ I hope you'll keep this up!

However, despite me liking it, I have to say, the writing is a little choppy and not really smooth moving, it oves at an irregular fast pace that I can't really get what's going on unless I read it over again, and it's kinda bugging me. Maybe you should slow down and get into a little more detail, and even read it over while you type. It'll make for a better story... I think. Please don't take this as a bad thing! I'm just giving my opinion! _ Still, I'm liking the story, looks like Dorothy and Nanshi are gonna be stuck with each other for a bit.

Also... I think that the first chapter was borderline M rating.

Yay for NanaDoro!
vivid4 chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
*Evil in eyes* more DorothyxNanashi !

go for it !
xChibiTenshix chapter 3 . 6/1/2007
your sisters aren't the only ones rushing u! XD jkjk..i won't rush u...i have too much work to do...not enough time to rush others. hahaha! aw...poor about rejected. WHAT KIND OF SANE PERSON CAN REJECT HIM? anyways...another great chapter D
GintaxAlvissForever chapter 2 . 6/1/2007
Me: Alviss still isn't in the story...

Yohko: Hope GintaxAlviss will be the second couple.

Me: So random!
GintaxAlvissForever chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Me: LOL Snow isn't innocent. It would have been funnier if Alviss walked in.

Yohko: Continue to upload.
xChibiTenshix chapter 2 . 5/29/2007
yay! u updated D hehe...snow and ginta should really just get together...but anyways. back on topic...great chapter P hope u update soon! but focus on studying for your exam for now! that's more important than updating this story. good luck! and i can't believe i'm the only person reviewing.
xChibiTenshix chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
O.O wow...u just made my dream come true XD lol! -sighs- naked nanashi! 8D -faints- anyways...ignore that...this seems interesting D write more!
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5