Reviews for We Learned the Sea: Deleted Scenes
Joyytailnote chapter 7 . 4/24
This one where lucius was killed was written so well, Draco was so human, my heart completely went out to him, you're such a brilliant writer :)
ClarissaAisling chapter 4 . 4/11
YES YOU FINALLY REVEALED WHAT HAPPENED IN THE HOUR OF THE VOW MWAH I LOVE YOU RN
ClarissaAisling chapter 3 . 4/11
i see that these deleted scenes tend to be from Draco's POV hahahah :) love your writing btw
Kelsey441 chapter 3 . 12/1/2016
Your work has so many ethical implications. It really makes me think, and I find myself wondering whether this level of love and redemption could happen for our worst criminals in real life. Or does it only work for Draco in our minds because there's an element of literary detachment from the crimes?
Ravenlight Dragon chapter 7 . 7/28/2016
Thank you for these little glances into these extra moments with Draco. I really enjoyed them.
JessieLou71605 chapter 7 . 7/23/2016
Wow! I wondered what happened during Harry and Draco's meeting. I was also impressed by Draco's plan to Bind himself to Hermione. I finished reading Heavy Lies the Crown as well. I liked it, but WLtS is still my very favorite.
JessieLou71605 chapter 3 . 7/21/2016
Draco would have been 12 when Dobby was freed, so his memory of making cookies with his mom and Dobby would have to have been before that.
clarkfan325 chapter 7 . 2/17/2016
Great scenes. I especially enjoyed the additional scenes of Draco when he was preparing the spell to put on Hermione.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 7 . 12/12/2015
so damn good
Guest chapter 7 . 12/9/2015
I just finished reading the story and the deleted scenes. I really enjoyed it. I liked the character developments the most. Thank you for writing this story.
-nxnx
delicatecherry chapter 7 . 12/2/2015
I wish there was more!
Nachzes Black-Rider chapter 7 . 11/10/2015
These really did add some insight into the main story! My favourite is Adenexus, and also the part in Bermuda Triangle where Draco & Hermione go for coffee with him in disguise.
mrsnewmans12 chapter 7 . 10/24/2015
Loved this! A pregnancy scene would have been awesome!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/11/2015