Reviews for We Learned the Sea: Deleted Scenes
GlaszHeart chapter 7 . 3/23
Wow! That was fantastic. Even though I knew the outcome of that last scene, the angst and tension of it still had me questioning it! I wondered if a little deus ex machina would rear its ugly head! I'm frankly astonished that Harry could pull it off. What part of him did he need to draw from to really mean killing a man in cold blood! Now THAT'S a bit of mindreading I'd like to be in on! Thanks for the fantastic story We Learned the Sea, and your "deleted" scenes. You are an amazingly talented writer and I have enjoyed every single one of your stories (and I think I've read them all now!). Thank you for sharing your gifts!
Aoi1995 chapter 7 . 3/3/2019
i loved the deleted scenes very much even though I wished there were more dramione moments in it. I loved the way he observes Hermione and his meticulous way of planning. I loved how she slowly started affecting him. I loved their interactions when he disguised himself. It's sweet that Hermione liked both of his disguised personalities and wanted to date with them. I wonder how she would have reacted when Draco told her about these incidents. It's like he was always able to flutter her heart.

After the dramione moments, Draco's moments With Jane were always my favourites. They were very special in this story too. She was able to soothe some of his pains and give him some hope and strength. It was also good to read how he helped the Grangers to settle in a new place. I loved how Hermione made him remember his good memories. His memory of him baking cookies with his mother was very beautiful. I loved how slowly his caring for her started turning into attraction. It was so sweet the way he took care that she won't be left alone at the anniversary of her parent's death.

I loved the office scene of Draco and Harry. It was very satisfying and cleared my doubts. It made sense that after meeting the Grangers Harry started to trust Draco. It would have been unbelievable if he trusted from his words only. I loved the scene of Draco and Andromeda and it was interesting the way she was able to find about his love. I loved the way the friendship between him and Harry started to developed slowly and how Harry was able to understand his feelings towards Hermione. And he became the greatest shipper of them. I didn't feel sorry at all for Lucius's death but felt sorry for Draco. It was not a surprise why that night haunted him for such longer. It was saddening to see that Lucius never cared for his son even once. I am glad that you wrote the deleted scenes, it was a treat and satisfying experience to read them. Thanks for writing this story xx.
valentina91 chapter 7 . 2/27/2019
Can I love Draco even more after reading these deleted scenes, then I did at the end of the main story? Thought it could not be possible but here we are.
Beatraoz chapter 7 . 2/17/2019
These extra chapters or deleted scenes as you call them only made you story a hundred times better! So great and entertaining to read!
SirensandSeers chapter 7 . 2/15/2019
And the deleted scenes were just as good.
Sarah chapter 1 . 6/4/2018
Hi, er, is possible to ask a chapter in how andromeda did her facial reading thing? Her pseudo-legilimence or something... haha, thanks! Really great story too! , in its own sense.

Thanks so much for sharing such a great story. n.n
MonJoh chapter 7 . 4/19/2018
These certainly added to the story. This last one, especially, filled a bit of a hole about Lucius's death.
halbarath chapter 6 . 4/10/2018
Oh, I would have liked to see the boys' perspective on the "Potion incident". Anyway. Nice work, as always.
halbarath chapter 4 . 4/9/2018
We learned the sea is still years later one of my favorites. I'm very happy to read this onethat I've mysteriously never seen before. It's a delightful as the original one. Just a small note - Isle de ame en peine is not good french. "L'île de l'âme en peine" is however. Wish you the best.
sunshine.katz chapter 7 . 10/13/2017
Love all your deleted (extra!) scenes :)
Guest chapter 7 . 9/4/2017
This story was amazing! I will definitely re-read this several times!
Joyytailnote chapter 7 . 4/24/2017
This one where lucius was killed was written so well, Draco was so human, my heart completely went out to him, you're such a brilliant writer :)
ClarissaAisling chapter 4 . 4/11/2017
YES YOU FINALLY REVEALED WHAT HAPPENED IN THE HOUR OF THE VOW MWAH I LOVE YOU RN
ClarissaAisling chapter 3 . 4/11/2017
i see that these deleted scenes tend to be from Draco's POV hahahah :) love your writing btw
Kelsey441 chapter 3 . 12/1/2016
Your work has so many ethical implications. It really makes me think, and I find myself wondering whether this level of love and redemption could happen for our worst criminals in real life. Or does it only work for Draco in our minds because there's an element of literary detachment from the crimes?