Reviews for We Learned the Sea: Deleted Scenes
Kelsey441 chapter 3 . 12/1/2016
Your work has so many ethical implications. It really makes me think, and I find myself wondering whether this level of love and redemption could happen for our worst criminals in real life. Or does it only work for Draco in our minds because there's an element of literary detachment from the crimes?
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 7 . 7/28/2016
Thank you for these little glances into these extra moments with Draco. I really enjoyed them.
JessieLou71605 chapter 7 . 7/23/2016
Wow! I wondered what happened during Harry and Draco's meeting. I was also impressed by Draco's plan to Bind himself to Hermione. I finished reading Heavy Lies the Crown as well. I liked it, but WLtS is still my very favorite.
JessieLou71605 chapter 3 . 7/21/2016
Draco would have been 12 when Dobby was freed, so his memory of making cookies with his mom and Dobby would have to have been before that.
clarkfan325 chapter 7 . 2/17/2016
Great scenes. I especially enjoyed the additional scenes of Draco when he was preparing the spell to put on Hermione.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 7 . 12/12/2015
so damn good
Guest chapter 7 . 12/9/2015
I just finished reading the story and the deleted scenes. I really enjoyed it. I liked the character developments the most. Thank you for writing this story.
-nxnx
Maryam99 chapter 7 . 12/2/2015
I wish there was more!
Nachzes Black-Rider chapter 7 . 11/10/2015
These really did add some insight into the main story! My favourite is Adenexus, and also the part in Bermuda Triangle where Draco & Hermione go for coffee with him in disguise.
mrsnewmans12 chapter 7 . 10/24/2015
Loved this! A pregnancy scene would have been awesome!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/11/2015
What's the code?
Shadicthe2nd chapter 7 . 3/1/2015
Amazing
Goldenpaw 43 chapter 7 . 1/19/2015
This was an amazing ride! Id love to see more about Draco, Hermione and their children, and although I know you don't want to, pleaseee write a sequel!
Anon chapter 7 . 8/12/2014
Sad to see it end, but what a wonderful journey it has been.
Kalypso chapter 7 . 5/20/2014