Reviews for We Learned the Sea: Deleted Scenes
francesca06 chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
I really really enjoyed these deleted scenes, so imaginative and well written!
Aafubbaia chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
Love all of these deleted scenes! They gave so much insight into how Draco felt and what he really went through. My favorite of the seven was the one about the Unbreakable Vow with Harry and Draco. Keep writing!
DustNight25832 chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
I really enjoyed these scenes! Thank you for writing them!
manshan chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
Thank you :) you're an amazing writer! i learn much from your writing and im really thankful for that :)
warner905 chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
Love the malfoy vs malfoy rumble!
1234randomacount1130701602413 chapter 7 . 9/26/2012
Love the scenes that you added! I still am a little bit unsure of the binding concept, however. But that's okay, it doesn't really matter :)
Guest chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
Awesome. Loved the Harry/draco scenes! In the friend sense not drarry sense. But anyvaaaay very very good deleted scenes. (:D)
girlwith1oneeye chapter 7 . 12/31/2011
Hi!

Alright, I'm reviewing this first, though I read the original fic first, but I was reading it on my Kindle and that makes reviewing quite complicated.

I really liked those deleted scenes. They add a lot of depth to the story, and they give insight in Malfoy, which wasn't always as easy in WLtS. You're quite a gifted writer, honestly!

Sincerely,

Sarah
True Blackout chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I read these deleted scenes to "We Learned the Sea" a while ago, and thought I would add them to my community. I truly adored these, and honestly, they are heartwrenching and well-versed.

Kudos to you on a fantastic job well done, and I hope you do not mind that I have placed this in my community archive.

True Blackout
stargal1705 chapter 7 . 9/6/2011
I love this! It's superb(: I really love your writing,you're really good!:D
kriskhil chapter 7 . 4/23/2011
nice deleted scenes i really liked seeing draco's relationship with the Grangers
potter'sanatomy chapter 7 . 1/26/2011
this helped me clear many of the questions of the conversations and moments between Draco and Harry up...this was really amazing just like thw story... i loved it!
silvermaze18 chapter 7 . 1/21/2011
That was wonderful!

The most heart-breaking part for me would be the confrontation between Lucius and Draco.

Have I mention that I really love the Grangers? ;)
DofD chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Yeyeyey!
ilovedramione chapter 7 . 4/3/2010
U noe its pretty hard to imagine draco as a businessman

Lucius drew his wand.”No!" cried Narcissa, now standing herself. She went to Lucius. "Please, don't do this. He's your son!" "Perhaps you should remind him of that, Narcissa. He needs to learn to respect his superiors; he needs to be reminded of his place."

My fave part

you have to really mean it! As bellatrix had said