Reviews for An Ironic Title
WallWatcher33 chapter 13 . 9/9/2012
AWWWW!
So, did anybody close Harry's eyes for him before he was buried?
WallWatcher33 chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
This chapter is okay, but...Snape REALLY needs to grow a heart!

And as for the character of my choice, I choose Remus, preferably alive!
I've always loved Remus!
He's my favorite character in the entire series!
Sirius is my second favorite.
WallWatcher33 chapter 10 . 9/9/2012
Isn't anyone going to close Harry's eyes for him before he's buried?
WallWatcher33 chapter 9 . 9/9/2012
I'm desperately in love with Remus, too!
Have been for at least nine months!
Maybe even a year!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
Very sweet and sad but a nice ending. Xx
Umbridgeskitty chapter 13 . 6/15/2008
You really did save the best for last didn't you? This was a very moving chapter and beautifully written.
Wolfric chapter 13 . 6/13/2008
Congratulations on finishing your fine story. I enjoyed it quite a bit. Fortunately Harry lives on in fiction. Thanks for writing. W.
Umbridgeskitty chapter 12 . 6/2/2008
I enjoyed this. It is easy to forget that McGonagall had the pleasure of the original Marauders and I liked the way you compared them to our beloved Trio and the fact that those left are going to be the next ones.
Umbridgeskitty chapter 11 . 6/2/2008
Perfect! Snape is just as he should be. Lying to himself as always. We all know he cared for Harry beyond his love for Lily but the stubborn man would never ever admit it.

Yes I am a Severus fan and one of the few who refused to believe he was bad!
Umbridgeskitty chapter 9 . 6/2/2008
I knew it was Tonks. So far this is my favorite chapter. I also love the Lupin/Tonks romance ans this was written perfectly.
Umbridgeskitty chapter 8 . 6/2/2008
Oohh! Wonder who followed him?
Umbridgeskitty chapter 7 . 6/2/2008
I actually cried at this one. Not too sure why, I think it was because you got Hagrid exactly as JK did, his accent was great and I could imagine him sitting crying at his table. I also love that Hermione and Ron where the ones at the door
Umbridgeskitty chapter 6 . 6/2/2008
I thought this one was very Luna! Lol. I loved the little touch with Neville, I too think they are so cute together.
Umbridgeskitty chapter 5 . 6/2/2008
Loved the ending. Especially Snape's reaction to Neville's assessment of him. Great.
Umbridgeskitty chapter 4 . 6/2/2008
I don't know how I've missed all these chapters but I'm feverishly reading up on them all now and I'm loving everyone so far!

The insect is an interesting twist, I have no idea who it could be!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »