Reviews for The Birth of a Matriarch
Guest chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
The update wasn't bad.
spicarus chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
Too bad you haven't updated in a while. You kind of left us hanging.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
I sooooo want this continued!
shugokage chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
Incredible story!
JReyBr chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
So this is the second Ranma fic of yours that I read, the first being 'To Become a God'. Both of which were really well written. My one problem is this one has much more of a inconclusive ending/pause. while the other one there's less of an unresolved ending. I really would like to see what comes next and I hope I will.
AnAncientBard chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
This story has promise but it comes off as a bit rough, if you spent just a bit more time proof-reading I think it would be perfect.

All in all,

7/10!
Neihaera chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I'd really like to see this one carried on, it's an intrigueing take on the situation.
sara t. fontanini chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
I hope you're continuing this...I'd hate for this to go unfinished and unresolved...
GeorgeTobor chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
This is a unique Ranma story, there are no others like it.

I would like it if you gave Nabiki a curse, spring of drowned virtuous woman if you can. Or spring of drowned snake.
Rose1948 chapter 4 . 12/16/2010
Very well done! I just finished all four chapters (couldn't sleep) and was most disappointed that there wasn't more to read. ::chuckles::

Thanks for sharing!
Reviewer of the West chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
I'm glad you are writing again. Please keep at it.
zeltronica chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Well I am having a love/hate relationship with your story.

I have never been a big fan of Akane, but as a only child growing up alone with my dad I always wondered what it would be like to have a real family.

By Ranma being in China eventually, and Akane in Japan alone raising their child/or children that is wrong for the kid wrong for the love the two share together. I don't believe I am going to read any further sorry.

~Zeltronica~
zeltronica chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Love this story.
Ranmayamabushi chapter 4 . 11/18/2010
the story is coming along great, thank you so much for continuing it!
Howard Russell chapter 4 . 11/18/2010
I love the Ranma-chan/Akane matchup. And Akane being the one with a harem is hysterical. Lovin' the fic.

Ranma and Akane can marry. Even if the Amazons won't recognize it, there's nothing stopping them from having a Japanese marriage. I say marry the two kids. They and their families want it so much, let 'em have their day of happiness.

However, I think your interpretation of Amazon law is a bit too strict. Nothing says the outsider marriage laws are the *only* way to get new blood into the tribe. While an unmarried female must marry an outsider male that defeats her, that doesn't automatically mean she can't marry an outsider male of her own choosing. Matriarch-Ranma should be able to propose to otoko-Akane of her own free will. Yes, it's not a forced marriage, but shouldn't a love-match be better? And being married would then free Ranma from fearing the outsider marriage laws.

I say, let them have their Japanese wedding to make their families happy and an Amazon wedding to keep the tribe happy. And hey, two honeymoons-one for each gender pairing-means twice as many lemons! YAY!

P.S. Ranma may be locked but Akane isn't. Please give us some lesbian scenes. Please?