Reviews for The Birth of a Matriarch
chris8124u chapter 4 . 1/29
is there going be any chance of this being finished? like the story want to see how you have them break the news to the interested parties
Guest chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
The update wasn't bad.
spicarus chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
Too bad you haven't updated in a while. You kind of left us hanging.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
I sooooo want this continued!
shugokage chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
Incredible story!
JReyBr chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
So this is the second Ranma fic of yours that I read, the first being 'To Become a God'. Both of which were really well written. My one problem is this one has much more of a inconclusive ending/pause. while the other one there's less of an unresolved ending. I really would like to see what comes next and I hope I will.
AnAncientBard chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
This story has promise but it comes off as a bit rough, if you spent just a bit more time proof-reading I think it would be perfect.

All in all,

Neihaera chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I'd really like to see this one carried on, it's an intrigueing take on the situation.
sara t. fontanini chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
I hope you're continuing this...I'd hate for this to go unfinished and unresolved...
GeorgeTobor chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
This is a unique Ranma story, there are no others like it.

I would like it if you gave Nabiki a curse, spring of drowned virtuous woman if you can. Or spring of drowned snake.
Rose1948 chapter 4 . 12/16/2010
Very well done! I just finished all four chapters (couldn't sleep) and was most disappointed that there wasn't more to read. ::chuckles::

Thanks for sharing!
Reviewer of the West chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
I'm glad you are writing again. Please keep at it.
zeltronica chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Well I am having a love/hate relationship with your story.

I have never been a big fan of Akane, but as a only child growing up alone with my dad I always wondered what it would be like to have a real family.

By Ranma being in China eventually, and Akane in Japan alone raising their child/or children that is wrong for the kid wrong for the love the two share together. I don't believe I am going to read any further sorry.

zeltronica chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Love this story.
Ranmayamabushi chapter 4 . 11/18/2010
the story is coming along great, thank you so much for continuing it!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »