Reviews for Wheel in the Sky Keeps on Turning
HobbitLover4eva chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
I would've preferred to see season 3 end how it supposed to originally, have Sam use his demon powers to save Dean from the deal and kill then kill Lilith. Good drama in there. So i like stories like yours that explore that
kirallie chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
So does it work?
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
amazing fic
Angelbyname chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Fantastic, love your style. I can hear the boys talking, see the pain. Love it. More please!
gaelicspirit chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
I stumbled on this completely by accident and I am off to recommend it to a friend. This was fantastic - so intelligently constructed, thought out. The anagrams, the time ticking down, the slow dissolve of Sam, the desperate grasp of Dean... the way that by the end they were able to communicate without words and know exactly what each other was saying... I applaud you. And I believe you. I believe that Sam is not going to let this deal take his brother. And I believe that he's going to have a hard time with the fact that he was dead and now he's not and what does that mean?

I loved that you ended it where you did. That you let our imaginations play on... just very well done.

Thank you for writing.
PookbearD chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Great story. Very well paced and touching. I could so see this really happening in the show. Thanks for a great read.
DarthJackie chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Wait a minute...you never said if Dean lived or not.

So not fair.

(Can I assume he lived?)

Awesome! I loved it...though again, didn't completely love the ending.
carocali chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
I really like the anagram thing. Everything they do (or so they say) is something that will come back, so that makes perfect sense. I do see Sam just obsessing this whole next season, but you made it interesting.

Nice work!
xoleanderx chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Wow. That was amazing. The gradual change in Sam was utterly terrifying, and Dean's reaction to seeing that Sam had been 'practicing' was just... so real. It was all just fantastic.
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
I agree with you, I think Sam will embrace his "gifts" in order to save Dean. I wish you had gone one step further and given us the show down with the crossroads demon but I'm just greedy that way.

Thanks for the great story!
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Read it. Liked it. Loved the last line!

Dean's not going to die. He's not going to hell.

Not over Sam's dead body.

Thank You.

Cat
Mishka89 chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Cool fic. I liked the count down thing. Wish I got to see what happened but either way it was brilliant!
Magnificently-In-Love chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
but what happens next! great story!
LostAcanthus chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Oh my god this was SO. GREAT. I love the way you write Sam and Dean! Spot on! :) I love the way you counted down the days; that final '0' at the end really made me nervous, lol. I don't think I'm emotionally ready to find out what happens after that. ;)
printandpolish chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Wow. Just ... wow. Thanks for sharing.

(PS: it's Cold Oak, I think, not Cold Creek. :-))