Reviews for A Long Overdue Tribute to Toby Flenderson
sudoku chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Poor Toby! The scary thing is I believe all these people can really go to Toby with all these problems. I guess the most serious (angsty one) is Karen's.

I was suprised that Michael also looked for Toby. I think I know better now not to drink while reading your fic. It seems you write a lot of humour with lots of reviews so I will check the rest of them.
peyote-angels chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Ah I love Toby! This was wonderful. I loved the James Bond part.
hanakinstarbuck chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
You are awesome. Just so you know.
Gaslight chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Oh Toby, you ARE James Bond.
monkaholic chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
This was great, I loved it! Your characterization of Toby was perfect.
Sarady chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
I'm not even finished with this yet, and I can't breathe from laughing. You are a gift!
Friar Freaking Lawrence chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
haha, good one! u sound alot like the actual office writers, i would give anything to write like you!
wellthatdepends chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Aw, I loved this.

Toby would have to be one of my favs, he's so sweet and always getting picked on by Michael.

You wrote him perfectly. Dwight was hysterical, the Michael/Toby interaction was spot on and the last part with the James Bond reference was hilarious, but so depressing - like Toby.

Great job XD
I Heart Edward Cullen chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Oh, poor, poor Toby. Indeed, the tribute was long overdue. You always focus on the drama, and not the poor, pathetic man who has to actually sort out all this crap... *profound moment of realization*

The Roynegade? Really, don't you know that puns like that have been outlawed since the invention of taste?

Well, it is pretty funny. One of your better random things at the end of stuff, and very very real Roy, not drunk idiot we love to hate Roy. Aren't I eloquent today?

Well, I guess that's what jet lag gives ya'. I think that's about all your getting. Hmm.

Jim made me sad. *runs away and cries like the pathetic JAM fanatic she is*

I know you disapprove of my weakness. But you know what? I DON'T CA- *yawns*

Bye.
Downwind-Sailor chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
SO GOOD! I love Toby, he's my most definate favourite character.
standing-in-the-doorway chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
LOVE Toby! Not enough Toby fics out here and this was a great one.

A little disappointed by the non-JAM implications of the Jim part because i'm an unapologetic fluff fangirl but it works with the story.

Also: "There's actually a pretty good chance one of us would say 'lemming.'" - AMAZING
Swann Hunter chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Great insight into Toby's life... But wow, I wasn't expecting Jim to say that... NO... Jam must prevail.

Moving on- You wrote Toby really well! And the part with Michael 'disclosing' his relationship was amazing. Great job!
House Calls chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Great job, as always! Oye, Michael's talking head almost made me spit bits of chewed-up apple on my computer monitor. Toby is one of the most under-appreciated office workers, I think, so it was nice to read a story about him and his unique perspective on Dunder Mifflin.
Alex Wert chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
I don't remember Rosaline and Dr. Cox's Pizza Clock at all.

Really loved the 'In practice... well, as he pulled his head off of his desk to face Kelly again, the problem became readily apparent.' line, presented without preamble. That's one of the great tricks you can pull off in a literary setting and very nicely done.

Just when I thought you couldn't get any more disturbing, you write Michael's... um... problem... but that's the mundane part of this fic next to Dwight. I was eating at the time. You owe me a new keyboard.
Cousin Mose chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water... Along comes this slice of brilliance and thrashes you around like a crocodile shaking a monkey. And never have I been so grateful to be the monkey.

You're absolutely right about this tribute being long overdue for Toby. He deserves some sort of corporate medal of honor for putting up with the insanity of that office.

I loved Kelly's sentence. It's the verbal equivalent of the lone piece of bubblegum that Beth chewed on News Radio for ten years straight.

And what can be said about Dwight? I shall never be able to hear the word "lemming" now without snickering in horror. Thanks a lot, dude.

Excellent work, my friend.