Reviews for The First Five Battles of Judge Drace
ZodiarkSavior chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Teach me how to write like you. I'm serious. You do such a good job discribing everything. 'Even made me look stuff up because I didnt know some words.
Cyde chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
This is simply wonderful. It adds a sorely missing third dimension not only to Drace, but to all of the Judges.

It seems almost as if you studied each of them to find one predominate characteristic and infused it into each of their respective battles. Zargabaath's, for instance, being his reserved nature. He fights with the same caution and calculation as he speaks in-game.

Truly an excellent study in a series of underexposed characters.
A.Non chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Good story. I always wanted to read fanfictions about the Judge Magisters.
Blazing Fool chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Loved it. All of it. Especially Zargabaath.
Zaz9-zaa0 chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
The writing system you have used is complex and fluid, describing the most of fights and character development. The dynamics between Drace and her opponents (Especially Zecht) were as diverse as they were entertaining, which adds a fair amount to their fates and actions.
Castalle chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
One of the best ones I've read involving magisters so far, you should be proud! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
The Judges may well be the tools of a racist and imperialist military-industrial complex, but they're still interesting in your hands. Nice job at not going too hard on the allegory.