Reviews for Monsters of Deimon
Slytherin Studios chapter 27 . 10/12/2013
I love your story, I hope one day you'll continue.
An-Angels-Lily chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
I like it.
AkumanoMi chapter 27 . 1/23/2012
Over 200,000 words long. 200,000! There are best-selling books that don't even come close to as long as your story and you're what, only half-way done? Not only that but it's FANTASTIC! It's in depth, well written, keeps the spirit and heart of Eyeshield 21 without sticking so close as to be a recap, and it even takes care of all those little annoying moments where I thought "Where's the damn ref!"

Your stories have been on hold for years now so I'm not sure if you will even read this comment but if you do then please, please, please, pick up your pen (er, in a manner of speaking...) and finish this masterpiece!

Eyeshield 21 was a show that was practically made of Crowning Moments of Awesome, from Monta's Reception MAX to Yukimitsu pushing Shin OVER the goalline for the last second play, Hiruma doing a long pass with a BROKEN ARM (regrettably not in the anime), Jumonji making a touchdown with AGON trying to hold him back and, least I forget, Sena revealing his identity during the Banda game and how the entire stadium errupted into thunderous chearing as all of his friends, even the NASA Aliens in America, watched on in approval!

What I'm saying is besides a few half-hearted attempts nobody else has tried to make an Eyeshield 21 fanfction that didn't have one of the two following elements:

1) Pure shipping; no or barely any football or action, just Mamori/Hiruma or some random Yaoi couple like Sena/Hiruma or Hiruma/Agon or some such garbage.

2) Fem!Sena; Really WTF is this? Sena's a girl and she's usually made as some cynical tough girl that can butt heads with Hiruma or Agon who she has some sort of realationship with for some reason...

Please! That's not how it was supposed to be remembered! Someone needs to pick up the mantle and do this Manga justice!
A fan chapter 27 . 1/2/2012
This is such an interesting, well written piece of work. The strategies implemented are logically sound, and the Devil Bats' improvement is awesome-I hope you continue this. It would be awesome to see how THIS Deimon measures up to the rest of the teams in the series.
RockLobster8994 chapter 27 . 5/31/2011
just wondering, will there be any time where you will continue this story, because i like it a lot.
aasinine chapter 27 . 11/27/2010
Hi! This is really good! I've just recently read Eyeshield 21 and I think this is so much better than the manga. i hope you continue it!
The Sage chapter 27 . 7/17/2010
Don't leave us, man D: Please update!
smexyforever chapter 27 . 4/24/2010
love this story !

please write more, i beg you...
Please chapter 27 . 2/7/2010
Please, PLEASE update. Your story is far by the most amazing Eyeshield 21 story!
Mel's Merleawe chapter 27 . 7/4/2009
This story is pretty interesting... It's a little confusing? Like there are extremely long definitions(?) for the plays... This story is awesome though. Please write soon!

-Mel's Merleawe
Rae-No-Yami chapter 27 . 3/31/2009
Yo,

Wow. This is one hell of a story. It is the BEST Eyeshield 21 story I have read so far! It's totally AMAZING! I'm really looking forward to your upcoming chapters. You are one VERY talented writer!

Richard "Riku" Ayasegawa is one cool and amazing character. I'm liking him alot. I can't wait to see what else you have in store for the Deimon Devil Bats.

-Rae-
Juno Tartini chapter 27 . 3/13/2009
WOW...! This is an amazing Eyeshield 21 story! The best so far...

A person like myself who has very little football knowledge can follow

along without becoming confused...

Ayasegawa Riku is one of the greatest characters here! I'm just wondering...

Is there any chance between Mamori and him? ... I just don't like to see that

actually happen... -.-'
Okami Princess chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
You, my good sir, are made of epic WIN! This is the best Eyeshield 21 fanfic I've ever read! By the way, are we ever gonna find out what Rick's parents are like? I find myself curious about them and what they are like.
Vetus Animus chapter 27 . 2/4/2009
that chapter seemed so anticlimactic. hope you get more free time for the next one.
Shadow Zeranion chapter 27 . 2/4/2009
Well, that was a huge deviation from the manga. Only one touchdown the entire game. Glad to see an update for this story, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter and the match against Seibu. :3