Reviews for Monsters of Deimon
shellbullet34 chapter 9 . 12/21/2008
Heh, you should've mentioned Doug Atkins in one of these chapters! Well, I didn't read it all yet, but its incredible so far!
yami no datenshi chapter 25 . 9/15/2008
PLEASE continue this story. I'm all excited about it now!
LigerJager chapter 25 . 9/12/2008
First of all: THANK YOU for sparing us the Scorpian Game! It really wasn't even worth the time in the manga let alone this masterpiece.

Anyways, excellent job as always. And I'm glad that more people are discovering your work here and reviewing, you really should get more coverage, but that's neither here nor there.

Definintely appreciated the background tying into the entire Kyoshin Defensive line and Riku especially. It just flushes his character out that much more.

Though I do have some questions:

What changed riku's mind/perspective from being a full time offensive to defensive position? Was it what he learned at the camps? Or was it that it suited him that much better? You made it seem as though he was PO'ed about being put in the defensive line up in the first place, so I was just asking for a little clarification.

Will Riku also be training Sena or will Sena come to Riku in preparation for the Kyoshin and future games?

Does Kakei still consider Riku his rival or is he firmly set on the Alexander runningback?

the humor was well done throughout and it was nice to see that you haven't changed Mizumachi one iota. The ending to the chapter was perfect for it, but that's just my biased opinion.

I do look forward to seeing you handle the lineup against kyoshin and the height difference problem. It should be inventive and, well, (smirks) fun.

I also wonder what you are going to do later on. They face the Seibu Wildgunmen and barely lost, so this should be a great match as well. If they do win, this should put them in good standing for the tournament and overall results as well as stats.

The ending ceremony should be interesting at least. I'm also wondering what you're going to do about Hiruma. Since he has a whole armada of well, almost everything a QB could ask for, what plays will he come up with and will you be 'recreating' some of the more famous scenarios in NFL history as some of the finishing plays or are you going to go full originality?

Anyways, I'm stoked that you have once again, upped you game and by default, the Devilbats as well. Eagerly awaiting whatever insanity you have in store for us and good luck!
aznblackhowling chapter 25 . 8/28/2008
Nice update. Interesting way of weaving Riku's past into the story. I hope you will update soon again.
shadeslayerw chapter 23 . 8/19/2008
I forgot to put something in the last one...YOU HAVE MOST DEFFINATELY REACHED YOUR GOALS IN THIS STORY!
shadeslayerw chapter 24 . 8/19/2008
FINALLY! A story for Eyeshield thats good and has depth as well as length. Thank you for writing this story. I like your writing style and appreiciate how much time you've probably put into this, so keep it up and keep 'em coming

Shadeslayerw

P.S. If you know of any other good stories for Eyeshield please let me know. Long or short...whatever. Thanks.
Lipana chapter 24 . 7/21/2008
Shin shouldn't have the Trident Tackle at this point in time. He gets it after learning the Rodeo Drive from Riku (from the Wild Gunmen) much later in the series in preparation for his face off vs. Sena and at this point that he also aquires the "Speed of Light" pace.
aznblackhowling chapter 24 . 7/19/2008
This was a very nice chapter. I liked how you displayed Taki in this. Also how you kept Sena's ghost run from being shown yet. To me, the run wasn't necessary both in the Cyborg and Yuuhi Guts match. While the Cyborg team analyzed the weakest in Sena's original run, they couldn't have practiced that tackle on someone with Sena's speed. Same with the Guts team. I look forward to seeing the next chapter. And how you will show the Poseidon part of the series.
Ultra Sonic 007 chapter 24 . 7/19/2008
WOO at Giants info. Bavaro was a tough son-of-a-gun.

More please.
Runner Boy chapter 23 . 7/17/2008
I agree with some of the earlier comments about this being the best of the Eyeshield 21 fanfics. Definitely well written and I think you have a lot more knowledge of football than most people do (including myself) so I enjoy reading the more detailed stuff. Thanks for the awesome work we can all read, keep it up!
hayate156 chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
this story is great

even though riku is a raiders fan (chargers baby) :)

keep up the good work
wolf555 chapter 23 . 6/29/2008
You know this actually maybe the best Eyeshield 21 fic in . I mean seriously the grammer's good everyone in relative character and you know how to make a good change to the games.
LigerJager chapter 23 . 6/28/2008
of course, but of course.

Low seeded indeed.

Another well done chapter. Now that you entered the tournament rounds, this should get wild. AM looking forward to it!

until next time.
ES21fan chapter 22 . 6/27/2008
Nice story.

I want to ask about where Mushashi role in the team? Is he just a kicker? In last chap, there is no mention of Mushashi name on both squad(attack and defence).

Thank anyway for this excellent story.
aznblackhowling chapter 22 . 6/25/2008
Nice update. I wonder how Shiro would match up against the Everest pass and the receiver from Alexander. Can't wait to see the next update. I am hoping the next update would be a game. Want to see how this version would match up against the Amino Cyborg school. And how surprise the people will be with their improvement
90 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »