Reviews for Monsters of Deimon
Lady Oceana chapter 6 . 6/8/2007
Monsters of Deimon, heh? it fit them well...they are truly monsters..poor sakuraba! what he do when he face bad situation like that? foward to read next one!
akuma-river chapter 5 . 6/5/2007
You know, I gotta say that I'm loving this story.

Even though Eyeshield 21, uses some outlandish instances of training and plays, not to mention Hiruma's guns, I love the story because this is the first manga I've read that features Football.

I and my family bleed Cowboy blue and silver, but with the way the past decade has gone...I haven't been paying much attention to football.

And now since all I got is two network channels, I'm missing most of the games anyway.

But this is making me wish it was the fall, I want some Monday Night Football, damnit.

Keep up the brilliant work, coolsa.
Lady Oceana chapter 5 . 6/4/2007
Awesome game!so...how shin can stand against eyesheild 21 and riku? It's totally different comparing to original one. keep it up and foward read next one!
Scrunchy chapter 4 . 6/2/2007
Sitting on them XD I would be dead after four hours of running as well... it's hard, and Deimon's school grounds are pretty huge. Liked it and am waiting for the next _
lain-wired chapter 4 . 6/1/2007
Wow, damn you Hibiki.

Youre story is good and well written and I found myself entertained by it. I, a person who has never had any real love for fotball, am now searching for/downloading recording of the NFL games you've mentioned.

DO YOU REALIZE HOW BUSY MY LIFE IS ALREADY?

Not only did you get me in to Macross, Naruto, Outlaw Star, and ZOIDS. NOW you have to go and introduce a new thing for me to fill my, oh-so-few hours, with football!

Ugh, I even ordered the first DVD of Eyesheild 21 off EBAy and Im ALREADY ON A RAMEN DIET till the end of July from spending too much on anime (Slayers Manga, Ranma 1/2 Seasons 6 and 7, and Box set of Love Hina)

Grr...

Anyways, good story, Ive always enjoyrd reading any of your stories and this is no different.

Oh, side not... Please repost all youre previous stories. Ive noticed youve taken a lot of your old stories off Why? Even if youve lost interest in them there are others who would enjoy what youve written so far. Im sorry, I cant remember the title, but the SI fic you wrote a while ago was great, its what made me a fan of your writing. Even if you NEVER complete it, please repost ALL your old stories so future anime fanfic lovers mayenjoy them as I have.
Lady Oceana chapter 4 . 6/1/2007
well it's good one, i bet ojo team had no idea what it hit them. it make ojo vs devilbat more intersting and totally different or will devilbat still lost at end game in same way as that original story? foward to read next one!
Lady Oceana chapter 3 . 5/30/2007
well that's faster update than i expect,i can say this is good,so will riku play in Ojo vs Devilbat game? i dunno,but i'll find out later. it's good and smooth without charge too much. foward to read next one.
Gogolu chapter 3 . 5/30/2007
Was this inspired by ending of Scott Sigler's "The Rookie" podcast novel?

Science Fiction Football was interesting in novel.

Manga "Eyeshield" was fun to read. (I like Slam Dunk sports manga also)

This is not interesting in fanfiction, sorry.

I love your stories but this is not it. I will stay for few more chapters maybe it will change.

As Scott Sigler says "Give me four chapters and you will be captured in the plot."
Scrunchy chapter 3 . 5/29/2007
Seriously, what football team has pink uniforms? And then Sasuke and Itachi being practical honor gaurds...

Riku would probably be a great trainer. He probably knows conventional American methods of training that Hiruma might not. How many people HAVE told him to work on his Japanese? Hmm... what else to put here... not much. Anyway, I'll be looking for the next update. And... did you choose three sumo's that are going to stay on and the Huh Bros aren't going to stay on the team?
largofan chapter 2 . 5/28/2007
I love it, at first it was a little confusing, but once I got into it, I couldn't stop reading!
Scrunchy chapter 2 . 5/28/2007
I was thinking Naruto, too. Heh, anyways... glad you put everyone's stats up, this will be helpful in the future.
Scrunchy chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
The Raiders had quite a bad season this year. I like the story so far.
Lady Oceana chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
oh by a way, there is msn group who update new translating eyeshield 21 manga chapters from Japan, you can check this out. you can type " Eyeshield 21 Online Manga" in i think it would be useful for you. EYESHIELD 21 rule, YA-HA!
Lady Oceana chapter 2 . 5/27/2007
Awesome story!so..Riku and new two recuits join? that's very intersting and i bet it will affect whole story. foward to read next chapter update.
dfshie chapter 1 . 5/26/2007