Reviews for Kindred Spirit
graysean86 chapter 1 . 2/12
this is no crack fic this is the start of story writing gold
NixKat chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Not bad for a crackfic.
sonicxjones chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
This would be a fun full story
Illusion-Factory chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I rather enjoyed it. Thank you
Androgynous-Heron chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
seriously write a preview for this please its a good start for a multi chapter sotry.
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
This is good.
Kitsuru chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Nice. Interesting idea and original execution of it. The characterization was nigh perfect, and the fact that they were eating oreos together really made me giggle (which, seeing as I have a japanese final in less than ten hours, is definitely not an easy feat).
Azure Neko chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
This is most certainly not a crackfic. A crackfic is one with no underlying purpose or meaning and very little cohesion. Your story makes an interesting point about the similarities of two characters and is easy to read. It makes sense.
HighNote chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
good story, even though I haven't watched digimon since season two, I was able to follow this story just fine... keep up the good work!
norielit chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
I was just wandering back through fics that I love, when I realized that this totally didn't have any real reviews. There's not much to critique here - you're an awesome writer, really - but I love this one-shot to death.

Justice League and Digimon Frontier? With an actual characterization of Kouichi where he's not just a whiny kid who's getting inbetween Kouji and Takuya? One that touches on the trauma he went through? Wow. Just wow.

Admittedly, every time I reread this, I have a strong desire to write a crossover between Batman Beyond and Frontier (mainly because I think there needs to be more Matt McGinnis)... You're giving me bunnies with this thing, which is a true sign of a well-written piece of fanfiction. Anyway, just thought I'd make sure you realized exactly how awesome this is.
A French Song in a Tiny Castle chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Sorry, I don't watch Digimon, but your fic is pretty good. You should write more.