Reviews for Gundam SEED: Different Reality
DauterFeralVigilanteDragonLady chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
Miriallia is the perfect natural and Kira is the ultimate coordinator or a plain natural or on ordinary coordinator
thedarkpokemaster chapter 26 . 8/5/2011
cool when will you update this story as it is so good please up date
RockStar-DJ-Girl chapter 26 . 12/19/2010
Hurry and update soon so please could see what happens next.
Niel chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
it's so hard to understand
doughgirl22 chapter 26 . 11/3/2008
Wow. This is such a great story! Please update soon, I'll be eagerly waiting! _
LordRevanMandaloreofZutara chapter 26 . 10/27/2008
Interesting. So that is Canard's love.

And wow, the Archangel was defeated. Can't wait to see how they will rebound.
Knives91 chapter 26 . 10/24/2008
Impressive. It will be most amazing to see Kira and Athrun take the Nine on. Talk about a battle of epic proportions...

Excellent stuff. More please.
LordRevanMandaloreofZutara chapter 25 . 10/20/2008
Very good chapter. I can't wait to see how Miri will handle the Artic Wolf.
Knives91 chapter 25 . 10/17/2008
Ah yes, the fabled barrel role. Got to love it!

More please.
Knives91 chapter 24 . 10/13/2008
Hm... I got bets on who's sending the reports. But I'm going to keep my mouth shut.

Most excellent. More please.
LordRevanMandaloreofZutara chapter 24 . 10/13/2008
Dang it. I was hoping for some Mir action. Ow well. Can't wait to see how she handles a ZnO.
LordRevanMandaloreofZutara chapter 23 . 10/2/2008
Yay. You're finally past the Desert. Cagali did great. And I wonder who the two OCs were. Are they going to be showing up more often?

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Knives91 chapter 23 . 9/30/2008
Please don't tell me you killed off Aisha! She's what makes Waltfeld complete! I mean, how many people do you know could put up with a coffee addiction like that?

Nice work though. Keep at it.
LordRevanMandaloreofZutara chapter 22 . 8/28/2008
Yay, you updated! And Yay, Cagalli and Athrun have finally met (off the battle field.) I can't wait until the big fight chapter. Will Athrun and the others participate? I hope so. Please update soon.
Pagan-Angel13 chapter 21 . 6/26/2008
Brilliantly written, extremely interesting and intriguing storyline/concept and addicting to read.

Especially like reading all of your battle scenes, plus the MS specs you constantly incorporate in the story. Makes it much more easy to visualize what is going on while reading.

Like how much detail you put in and the emotions that you convey through what you write, no matter what the scenes is of or who is in it.

Like your characterizations of each other characters and the differences you've incorporated, it really makes it that much more interesting to read.

Like the interaction between characters and how there is slight romance going on between certain characters and the tension and hostility that is between others. Like your characterization of Flay, how she is genuinely sorry for the comments she's made in the past and how Cagalli and Miri have become close which you've shown by how worried Cagalli is about Miri.

Brilliant story, looking forward to reading more and hope you update soon.