Reviews for Sex, Seduction and Serena
Beautiful! Love the ending
serena is a myth, seriously, I love her character.
well done!
rayawq chapter 11 . 2/24
best book ever!
USAGI chapter 6 . 10/17/2014
GIRL GET OVA YOSELF. YOU GO MAKE IT HAPPEN. YOU GO GET YO MAN.
msuarez95 chapter 11 . 7/30/2014
I've read this story before and just had to read it again. SO GOOD, I still love it. :)
Christina chapter 11 . 7/8/2014
this should be a movie
Christina chapter 11 . 7/8/2014
it might be old but people like me and my friends have enjoyed it so much! It is beautifully written and a amazing fan fiction!
Jesstar123 chapter 11 . 7/4/2014
This is an amazing story, one of the best and heart felt I've read in a very long time. Its inspirational, fun, and it makes you feel good. Beautifully done :)
Guest chapter 11 . 5/21/2014
This was fantastic. I just wanted to keep reading and i couldnt stop. Great job ! :)
Nicole-Lavinia1993 chapter 11 . 10/8/2013
Oh my goodness! I absolutley loved this story. It made me laugh and cry, (cry because I am over-weight and some of the things you wrote in this story have been said to me) but mostly laugh. I hope you keep writing, because you are really good! }i{
Mistress Mask chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
im sucked in to your writing, this is a side of Serena I would have never pictured lol
PolarBlue chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
A great story
Clovergirl Lily chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
that was good, really good, i loved it so much!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/29/2013
I loved this story it was amazing i loved it hope u writte a new fanfic amzing job.

By:familychibatsukino (i have this same name but in spanish as familiachibatsukino)

Hugs and kisses
LonelyMoonAngel chapter 11 . 4/17/2013
What a wonderful story. I cried in so many parts especially where Darien Proposed. You are a great Author and I look forward to more of you storied.

LonelyMoonAngel
WinterSoulZ chapter 9 . 4/4/2013
Ok what's up with the line that diran is asking her r u alright and she answers peachy