Reviews for Sex, Seduction and Serena
bky chapter 11 . 5/21
Lol, I couldn't help but wonder, was Lita teasing him with her gaydar?And was Haruka the college roommate? :-O
bky chapter 11 . 5/21
Wow! This is absolutely my fave fan fiction! I have my own self-esteem and weight issues and read this all in one day and feel i too can learn to love myself and have more confidence! I just might start to try and jog soon! Imagining Darien as my own personal trainer might help! I loved the story loved the ending. Second to the last chaper I was like I hope its finished but couldn't imagine how it would end, but it was a great ending and lovely and hot story. Thank you xxBeautiful Nightmarexx.
penwitch chapter 11 . 2/5
we
Moonlightxdreamz chapter 11 . 11/27/2016
I love this so much!
Kasumi Yawa chapter 11 . 10/7/2016
By far one of the funniest and best fanfics I've read in awhile. You had me laughing out loud!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/24/2016
Wow nother metro Detroit girl in the house! I love the concept of this story. It's as much a self love story as a conventional love story.
Themoonprincessw chapter 8 . 6/24/2016
Pink is my favorite artist! I love this Serena she's so relatable!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Good(smiles)
Daire123 chapter 11 . 2/4/2016
Wow! I loved this story! I thought some of your other stories were really good, but this story was amazing! I really hope you can find the time to write some more sometime soon!
TropicalRemix chapter 8 . 1/22/2016
go serena. Beryl needed her ass handed to her.
TropicalRemix chapter 9 . 1/22/2016
omg..that had to be so embarrassing.
jessicac1988 chapter 11 . 1/20/2016
Loved this story! I like sm stories and I think u do great at writing :-) do u think you'll do not sm stories like this ?
jessicac1988 chapter 7 . 1/20/2016
Loved this story especially this chapter! Great work!
amaya chapter 11 . 12/21/2015
Omg this was soo good at one point i cried and the other squirming with joy. This was a really good fan fiction!
amaya chapter 8 . 12/21/2015
Lol so funny when serena was singing that song about darien. :)