Reviews for Naruto Golden Interference
speeddemon9929 chapter 14 . 11/17/2014
awsome i love it
Guest chapter 37 . 11/10/2014
I understand your reason for leaving and discont' your story I do hope to read a naruhina fic from you in the future you are very good.
animegrlsteph chapter 31 . 7/21/2014
I know your not finishing this but I was courious about where all the ideas for Akuma came from I mean the summons and psynergy and everything are very interesting. The lost age stuff and the water of life and everything too. If I ever can write my Naruto story I would love to incorporate some of the ideas here pluse this has given me quite a few ideas of my own based on the powers and things. All in all it's a shame you stopped writing this, it is by far one of the coolest,well written,and interesting Naruto stories I have ever read and I have read a LOT of Naruto stories. Anyway thanks for keeping what you have up I re-read it once in a while for fun lol
P.S anything that I would use that has sparked insperation I would credit you for of course and I still have to find the motivation to actually write my story heh
frank chapter 16 . 6/18/2014
Lol that was almost perfect I never thought of sexy jutsu that way!
Guest chapter 37 . 3/26/2014
I liked this story! Sucks that it's discontinued... :( T_T
Pain1306 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
What the fuck your making an OC look much better than an original Character you are an idiot, & a full on Rat
GFFEEE chapter 19 . 4/16/2013
GRTGBV
Chrisfragger chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Ok fine you discontinued your story thank you for telling us.. But why on earth do you completely remove the story description? Now anyone even wanting to try it is clueless on where your story goes from the start.
tyranasaurus chapter 37 . 9/26/2012
Hello. I know that you have stopped writing on this fan fiction. But i would like to just say what a brilliant piece of writing it was. And although i am sad in the fact that it will never be updated again. I am glad you had the decency to tell us that you quit. Thank you for writing what you did it was amazing. :)
jinjeriki sama chapter 37 . 7/11/2012
it sadens me to see a great authour give up on a great story
Shinatouzumaki chapter 37 . 6/25/2012
it was a good story it sucks how its stopped like this
Thanlong90 chapter 37 . 12/28/2011
I have two question :

First , will we soon see your next work ? and Two , will you write another Naruto fan fiction ?
darkerdeepdown chapter 37 . 12/24/2011
*claps his hands respectfully yet solemnly*. There are no words to describe my sorrow. And yet my respect also grows too. The first sign of an author is when he can stop, look at his work, and honestly say " enough Is enough.". I still endorsed your story because it reminded of a time as a noob fanfictionier, when even bad stories still brought a smile to my face. Now that spark is gone and I'm left a jaded, and honestly a mediocre, author/critic. This story started out well enough, but with the adventures and new characters, it was bound to be big. Sometimes you can't make it too big otherwise it just explodes into nonsense. You had been at the cusp of such an event, but you saved yourself the pain that goes with it. I also support your views of the manga and of naruhina becoming just a gray blur. The manga has become what I mentioned before and doesn't seem to have any redemption in the immediate future. As for the naruhina, yeah it's a template made from a dead and well beaten horse, but I'm a romantic and pathetic fool who can't let go of the obsession that comes with unrequited love. But you have broken the bonds that tied you and now you are a freeman. Go forth and grow both as a human being and an author. May your days be filled with daily amazement of the beautiful world around you and may love greet you everywhere you turn.
UNC2 chapter 37 . 12/23/2011
Well, damn. It was a fun ride while lasted, loved the story and hope to catch you in another fandom. Please dont delete the story because it was really good.
Ghost-Kun chapter 37 . 12/23/2011
Please rea E. Our Fandom may not be as strong as this Naruto's but One Piece canon Naruto canon.