Reviews for Return to Me
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Expresses my feelings though I would change the name.
Lady Livia chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
*SOB*

She needs to say it harder... until it works!

...

Even after The Deathly Hallows I am still in denial about Sirius' death.

Can't help it.. won't accept it.

Ever.

Liv

xx
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
That was so sad...great job! :]
Shadow-ofthe-Night35 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
GAH! Can I keep this one? This one is beautiful, and it made me cry. Your poetry is just as gooas your prose. :)

thank you again for another wondrous piece!

Keep Writing

Shadow
Mrs.Hermione Jane Weasley chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
You made me cry again. *tear, sob, tear* I love it. It's fantastic.
Sivaroobini Lupin-Black chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
I read this and felt like crying. The entire Cami/Sirius romance was bittersweet for me, because it was such a wonderful pairing and so well-written and romantic, yet I knew at the back of my mind that, ultimately, they'd be separated by Sirius's death. But I like to believe that they'll never truly be separated - Sirius will live on in Cami's heart, and her memories - in which case, he can't return, because he never truly left. So that, too, is bittersweet for me. Although I dearly want to believe that he'll return - after all, Bellatrix hit him with a Stunner and not Avada Kedavra - I did a bit of research on the veil and since he fell through a gateway to the world beyond ours, as much as it hurts to say this, he'll never be back. Plus, JKR said in an interview that he'll never come back from beyond the veil. *cries* Great job!
siriuslycoco chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
wah...**siriuslycoco cries...yet again!** this is just so heartbreaking...the whole Sirius behind the veil thing makes me sad...and I completely agree with you in that I could also see Cami saying return to me over and over again...poor Cami... :(

great job as usual, once again proving your talent in writing not only stories but poems as well! siriuslycoco :)
Forty-Sixteen chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Beautiful. And in my head, I am hearing the song "Return to Me" from the soundtrack of the same name. I love that movie.
Freja Lercke-Falkenborg chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Sniff.
RahNee chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
And just so I can prolong my melancholy a little longer... I read this next.

It is a lovely, poignant, heart-rendering poem.

I hate JKR for killing him! And yet, I respect that you are following canon here, and cannot find it in myself to be mad at you for killing Sirius too. ;-)

'Course, that doesn't alleviate my depression any. Sigh.
SunshineDaisies816 chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Thats sad...
NaginiFay chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
This is beautiful.
WriterMerrin chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Oh, poor Cami. I was wondering if we were going to get a glimpse of her grief in this series. I can imagine her sitting in his room at Grimmauld Place and writing or crying this out.

He truly died before his time.
MollyCoddles chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
This has the rhythm of a painfully beating heart.

Devastated and disbelieving, impossible to read without feeling bands of grief tighten too realistically.

Very appropriate and nicely done posting for us Memorial Day observers.
Slipknot3113 chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Why? Why did he have to die!

I feel bad for Cami, and me and everyone else who loves him. Lol.

Your poem also made me think of someone I want right now. :P

Very very nice poem.