Reviews for Silver in the Blood
update soon. It's really good
Hope and love chapter 4 . 6/24/2007
i love it!
DCoD chapter 4 . 6/23/2007
So what's Will meaning to do? Leave the girls in Tortuga and then go about his way? *scratches head* Hmm...

hehe I loved the bit with Ragetti and Pintel being themselves even in death. That image was just a good laugh.

More soon, please!
The-New-Akatsuki-Leader chapter 4 . 6/23/2007
this is really god update please
acacia59601 chapter 3 . 6/1/2007
Great chapter! I can't wait until you can update again!
bluegoldrose chapter 3 . 6/1/2007
This story is interesting so far, and is also well written. So, the girls are Jack's... something. I'll be waiting to find out more :)
Tabitha Caine chapter 3 . 6/1/2007
More please! you can't leave ppl hanging on the end like that! How rude! it was getting gripping aswell.

More Please!

Claire
Sarah Jo chapter 3 . 5/31/2007
Another good chapter. Hope you enjoy your vacation _
DCoD chapter 3 . 5/31/2007
Oh, nice twist there. Wonderful. MORE SOON! :)
Oriana8 chapter 3 . 5/31/2007
Cripes. You are evil. That's not really a fair way to leave a good story, especially when you tell us you won't be back for a bit. I want to know how the red-heads are Sparrows? (Possibly could put together they are offspring of Scarlett- but don't want to presume too much) And why can they be on the ship and Elizabeth couldn't? Where is Elizabeth- the "real" Elizabeth- by the way? Gr... Is it too much to ask for you to update before you go? (Great story, by the way:)
Sunshine chapter 3 . 5/31/2007
Yay! This is great! I believe in you. You can update on vacation! Sneak out your window in the middle of the night, and go to the nearest internet cafe! haha, jk. I really like your story, though! I'm curious to see what's happening with the rest of our favorite cast of characters- and actually just to see what time period this is set in! Why is Elizabeth so bitter? She should eat more chocolate!
Hope and love chapter 3 . 5/31/2007
i love it!
Vapid Philosophy chapter 2 . 5/27/2007
heyy

me again

hmm

are you planning to put elizabeth swan in this story

and this is really good

haha

WHERE IS JACK
acacia59601 chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
This story is really interesting! I can't wait to see where you take it!
Summers-Wind chapter 2 . 5/26/2007
This is a fantastic story! You are a very talented writer! You have the "pirate speak" down, and you are also very good at being descriptive. I have no complaints. Anyways, please continue, and Post More Soon! :-)