Reviews for Vampire
I love this story! Naruto called sasuke bi! Omg i was dead when he said that please update please!
Hanare Sama chapter 9 . 9/17/2014
another Tsunade? I thought she was a doctor
NYX-UCHIHA chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
kill ino sakura kill her
NYX-UCHIHA chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
getting a little romanic their i what more
\
NYX-UCHIHA chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
hahah do thay
NYX-UCHIHA chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
cilf hanger good job keeking your readers invloved
Alyson1597 chapter 16 . 12/30/2013
That was a sweet story
Guest chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
XD my favorite part of this chapter:

"A guy with hair in a long ponytail came in.

"Pein." Konan said.

Pein just nodded his head and kept on walking.

"Is he your partner?" Sakura asked in a hushed tone.

Konan nodded her head.

Soon a guy with spiked hair on top came in. He sort of looked like an older Naruto.

"Pein." Konan said again.

"This guy is named Pein too?" Sakura asked.

Four more guys came in all looking strangely different and yet they all had orange hair and similar numbering of piercings.

Konan sighed. "Peins." " lol
beautifulglimpse chapter 16 . 3/29/2013
I really liked this story, it was really cute! :) I hope you make a sequel :)
dark shadow400 chapter 16 . 3/28/2013
Awesome I loved u did great
liana chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
well, there are many errors in you should correct i liked this would give you a 8 out of 10
AliyaAliyaLee chapter 16 . 7/15/2012
Skooooooooo cute this is so a fluff
AntivanArainaiHime chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
:D very nice
yany ponce chapter 16 . 4/1/2012
honestly...THE BEST! KEEP IT UP! ;-)
Nickky chapter 16 . 3/19/2012
Okay first of all, just to clear things, this is NOT a flame, just an advice. I've read your story and I have to say that it's nice. It has potential though it still has room for improvements. The concept is interesting though a bit unoriginal but hey, I myself don't like vampire fics since I HATE Twilight(the movie), but still you made me read til the end.

I love it whenever Sasuke's the one to show love/concern for Sakura so good job for that. I also liked the epilogue. But the thing is, the story progresses so fast. There's like something major going on every chapter (eg. Sasuke enters inn, falls in love, bites Sakura, took Sakura home, Ino shows up, Sakura ran away, Itachi shows up, etc.)

But all of that aside, what bothers me the most is that you keep on asking *coughdemandingcough* for reviews before you update. That's not very good for an author, it makes you look like you only write because you wanted attention and not because you enjoy writing. Seriously, it is one of my pet peeves. You're lucky though that your reviewers don't complain about this because trust me I've seen worse. I hope you don't do this to your future stories because you have the potential. Wanting to have many reviews is okay but holding back on the updates to achieve it is a no no.

Well then, I hope you're not offended. It's just an advice and like I said, you really have the potential.

-Nickky