Reviews for Madness of Minerva
wynnleaf chapter 6 . 7/20/2007
Good chapter. I like the way you ended it. I hope you keep it up after DH.
Aurinko chapter 6 . 7/18/2007
I like this, both in premise and in execution. Your Snape and McGonagall are very good, and I like your Poppy too. Harry's a nutter, but that's sort of canon, too. Can't wait to see where you go from here, please continue the trilogy soon!
melissa chapter 6 . 7/18/2007
loved the ending definatly cant wait for the next story!
Kiss-This2010 chapter 6 . 7/16/2007
Its a good thing there is another book to this or i would have been the mad one...lol...great story as usual!
BettinaW chapter 6 . 7/16/2007
Hi,

aah, so it is a rather short trilogy, and Minerva will not really go mad. She was close though, you described this very well.

I was half thinking Snape has faked the letter from a werewolf-aunt to get Minerva alone. He would have such ideas, would he not?

He's very much the gentleman, and a little too understanding for my taste. I'll assume he's desperate to have one living soul to talk to, just like Minerva is.

Both are now so much better off.

I had a good laugh at Scrimgeor's letter. Splendid idea.

How could someone just take a stroll through Hogsmeade, aren't D.E.s controlling it similarly to Diagon Alley?

Snape will have intelligence but I'm curious how the message chain will go, from Snape to Minerva to whom in the Order?

Was it Snape in the great hall? What irritates me: can Snape really visit the grave so regularly? Isn't it too deep inside Hogwarts grounds with all protections? And doesn't he have hi Death Eater's duties at night?

Would Minerva have asked how Draco had fared? Maybe not yet, but soon? It would after all be in A.D.'s interest.

I really hope JKR lets Snape survive the Deathly Hollows, but I'm doubting it.

He can be so glad that he's got fans writing alternative book 7ths.

Please continue your good work, Bettina
BettinaW chapter 4 . 7/16/2007
Hi,

what a brave act! This will lead to a very unique story.

While I don't think M.M. and A.D. would be a couple, I agree that Minrva would need a very strong link to him to interprete the scene this way.

Pity you told us this would become a trilogy, it kind of tells me that there will be months passing before anyone believes Minerva.

Where will she take that power from?

ch1:

M.M. being close in age to Hagrid (born 1928) will make her a schoolmate of Voldemort (born 1926), too?

I had thought her older. Were they even Head Boy and Head Girl together-urgh?

It also creates a huge age difference between A.D. and M.M.

ch2:

well, McGonagall is said to be an Irish name, but JKR also placed her to Scotland.

I agree that there would be lots of other Weasley kids-finally someone makes them appear.

When Ron interrupts Ginny, he actually confirms Minerva - so typical for him :-) Hermione should have slapped him, though.

ch3:

The connection between Draco and Rosmerta explains why the fight was at Hogwarts! Did Harry ever tell about it? He really should have!

Minerva is very convincing, and not even one attempts thinking her way? Yes, probably they would not.

The only evidence is the Unbreakable Vow but only the trio knows it-and they're the last to grant Snape a positive thought.

A wonderful story, go on!

Bettina
duj chapter 6 . 7/16/2007
You captured the difficulties of reconciling guilt, blame and shared sorrow well.
whitehound chapter 6 . 7/15/2007
Seems right for Snape - with people he actually likes he's quite kind, but in a rather stiff, awkward way.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 7/15/2007
Excellent chapter. Minerva's reaction is understandable-and I think she will soon ransack that office to a fare-thee-well to find that last message. Maybe the Hula Dancer of Truth? (cf another fanfic, and a really good one, whose name I do not remember, but it's on witchfics dot org, and the third story in the trilogy, which alas-wait! Brain flash! The name is "Roman Holiday" by Anna and indeed does feature the Hula Dancer of Truth).

Sigh. I hate going senile. Anyway, this is a very good chapter. And Minerva could always feed the information through Hermione, who might believe a good story about a cat, nine lives, and the effect of way too much spare time, what with the school being closed and all.
CoyoteWolf chapter 6 . 7/15/2007
I LOVED Severus in this chapter...He's just...oddly nice and polite. I like that...*sad for them*
Silverthreads chapter 6 . 7/15/2007
You'd best be continuing this series as I am awaiting further events with baited breath! _
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 7/14/2007
Ah. We all know it's going to be Snape...

And she has a right to be angry that Albus didn't tell her what was going on.
Kiss-This2010 chapter 5 . 7/12/2007
Nice chapter! So I guess Snape comes in the next chapter! Can't wait for more!
reader chapter 5 . 7/10/2007
Arch, evil cliffy! Nice chapter, hope the next one will be here soon.

Love your story!