Reviews for Uninsured
TaishoTears chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
This was just wonderful! Done so well that I could hear them talking in my head. Lovely, you've out done yourself, getting into the characters heads! 3
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
A well-written story with a political bite for the reader. Not an unreasonable retort for Carson to give either, as a medic or someone who presumably trained under the glories of the NHS(!). But it does lack that particular flaw. Nice development of the character.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Great story! Poor Carson!
parisindy chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
aw carson!

thanks!
001ElvenWarrior chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Finally, a great Carson fic! And what a twist to have him be the one going to Kate. :D No better way to end the day, than talking to a psychiatrist.

Anyway, just thought i'd drop ya a line to say I liked it. Very well written, and entertaining. Heh, the line with American health care...if and when healthcare is implemented, it's going to get very scary. That is, of course, only if Global Warming doesn't get us first. (LOL) Have a good day. Thanks for posting.
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
This was such a very sad story, sad but well-written and with really good characterizations. I especially liked the bond between Sheppard and Beckett.

I can totally relate with Carson here. Given what a sweet soul he is, not being able to help or what is more, having patients turned away and at last even being chastised by Elizabeth must be enormously frustrating for him. Although this story is complete, I would love to read how it goes on. Do you have any plans for writing something that deals with his stress and frustration?

BTW, have you dismissed Schwartz? I like the guy as Beckett's 2IC and since he wasn't in this and hardly mentioned in 'Mind Over Matter', I was wondering.
Tazmy chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
This was a very nice Carson piece
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
I have reviewed this on SGAHC mail list but it deserves to be applauded again.
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Oh-that was wonderful! And so true... the health care system isn't what it should be. I really like this story and I think you've got Carson down to a T. Thanks for sharing!
nebbyJen chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Another great Carson story! Poor guy, can't imagine what that must be like, to watch people being turned away.