Reviews for A Summer Inheritance
Sela McGrane chapter 22 . 9/27
*snort* This was pretty epic.
Amalina Faqzie24 chapter 7 . 9/3
Fuck you,,,
Lisiane chapter 22 . 8/18
this story is soo beautiful! So nice I just loved it!
may I ask if this story is translate in French? my best friend would really read it ?
i have no word
the characters are nice the story is perfect wow ?
Ichigo Mirai chapter 22 . 8/3
This was really good! I loved this!
Gummybear.Michaelis chapter 22 . 7/9
It was a super great story! I loved how you managed to make their ancestors story their and how you meshed the two timelines together. It was awesome!
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 22 . 7/3
Great story. Is there going to be a sequel? I've been wondering throughout the story how the Ministry and the Profit(?) found out about Harry being royalty. Why were so many opposed to Harry becoming King? I'm sure that he would have done a better job than Fudge at any rate. What about an heir for both the Snape and Potter families? What about the scene at the end of this chapter? Do they fulfill it? Would there be other sexual fantasies that they might want to fulfill? What about Carlisle and Thelonious, how did they end up dying? Did their children ever have the chance to live full lives? What about the rest of the journal?

Again great story. Loved it!
Hermione and Ron are rather repulsive in this chapter. Even best friends don't have to share everything, especially intimate details of their lives. I've had some very close friends, and would never have gotten upset with them for keeping part of their live private. Everyone is entitled to privacy, except Harry Potter.

I really wanted Harry to walk away from them in this chapter and let it be the end of any friendship, because their idea of friendship is distorted and controlling.
Severus T Snape chapter 1 . 5/19
This is one of my absolut favorite storys!
Great job. Thank you for writing and sharing!
This strikes me as being quite a bit like The Princess Bride, except with a lot more humor and man-sex. Funny; I happen to like this version better ;D
Camille.Ad0 chapter 22 . 3/16
love the end, maybe i would like it a bit more "graphic"
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 22 . 2/8
Great story but don't understand why they had to sleep separate since they were married. Plus unable to get to your insanejournal page.
Potteread chapter 22 . 2/6
This was so amazing and I'm surprised I never read it before. I'm usually not one for bottom!Snape, but you pulled it off very well. ;)

I was actually saddened when I reached the bottom of ch. 21 to find out it was the end; I forgot about the prologue and thought I had one more chapter to go. Marvelous AU here and the characters bicker exactly as I imagine the two would. Thank you for sharing.
1q
StarDuchess chapter 22 . 11/29/2015
Aww, sweet story, dear. Loved it. The interplay with Snape and Harry was perfectly antagonistic and very much them, like an old couple, and paralleled nicely with Thelonius and Carlisle. I even liked the little touch of Draco there to act a small foil to Severus' desires.

I'm still a bit confused as to why the portraits were blank during their summer stay. That was never really explained and it seemed excessively cruel to me. If they just wanted him to find his parents' portrait for himself (to stumble upon the Royal wing), they could have just told him that to begin with.

Anyway, really sweet fic. And I love the hint of detention sex there at the end. ;)
Blubule chapter 22 . 10/30/2015
That was just sooo cute, lovely, beautifuly written... This story goes immediatly in my favourites :D
Blubule