Reviews for A Summer Inheritance
Canadian lamp chapter 3 . 8/19
Chill so far, thanks for writing man
ZianaSue chapter 22 . 8/5
This must be a cliffhanger ending leading to a sequel. There is no way that's the end of the story. There's just too much left to be told.
Travesti chapter 22 . 4/15
Interesting!
I loved this, from start to finish! I could totally envision it playing out in my head!
Cztelnik chapter 22 . 11/5/2016
Fun fic to reread.
Sela McGrane chapter 22 . 9/27/2016
*snort* This was pretty epic.
Hadrian Eveningshade chapter 7 . 9/3/2016
Fuck you,,,
Lisiane chapter 22 . 8/18/2016
this story is soo beautiful! So nice I just loved it!
may I ask if this story is translate in French? my best friend would really read it ?
i have no word
the characters are nice the story is perfect wow ?
Ichigo Mirai chapter 22 . 8/3/2016
This was really good! I loved this!
Gummybear.Michaelis chapter 22 . 7/9/2016
It was a super great story! I loved how you managed to make their ancestors story their and how you meshed the two timelines together. It was awesome!
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 22 . 7/3/2016
Great story. Is there going to be a sequel? I've been wondering throughout the story how the Ministry and the Profit(?) found out about Harry being royalty. Why were so many opposed to Harry becoming King? I'm sure that he would have done a better job than Fudge at any rate. What about an heir for both the Snape and Potter families? What about the scene at the end of this chapter? Do they fulfill it? Would there be other sexual fantasies that they might want to fulfill? What about Carlisle and Thelonious, how did they end up dying? Did their children ever have the chance to live full lives? What about the rest of the journal?

Again great story. Loved it!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/13/2016
Hermione and Ron are rather repulsive in this chapter. Even best friends don't have to share everything, especially intimate details of their lives. I've had some very close friends, and would never have gotten upset with them for keeping part of their live private. Everyone is entitled to privacy, except Harry Potter.

I really wanted Harry to walk away from them in this chapter and let it be the end of any friendship, because their idea of friendship is distorted and controlling.
Severus T Snape chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
This is one of my absolut favorite storys!
Great job. Thank you for writing and sharing!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/17/2016
This strikes me as being quite a bit like The Princess Bride, except with a lot more humor and man-sex. Funny; I happen to like this version better ;D
Camille.Ad0 chapter 22 . 3/16/2016
love the end, maybe i would like it a bit more "graphic"
1,036 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »