Reviews for The Art of Breathing
slystir chapter 1 . 1/30
I liked this story a lot. I especially like how Sam is acting all messed up because he's afraid Dean will stop breathing again, since the incident with the coffin. Sam's phobia is so very ironically blinding him to the fact that Dean is dealing with his phobia properly. Loved your use of the most commonly accepted therapudic way, using exposure therapy coupled with cognitive behavior therapy for Dean's claustrophobia. Especially like that despite Sam's higher education, his mind becomes totally clouded by the knee-jerk reaction to his own fear. Thank you! All the best.
izzinitHOTinhere chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Awesome! Really good you captured their voices reablly well, thanks for writing it :3
vpc chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
It took me *ages* to remember what this reminded me of. Have you seen "Six Feet Under" by LittleFairy78?

this could almost be a sequel to that story... wow.
Cihuacoatl chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I enjoyed this :-) Thanks for writing.
klaineisendgame11 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Good! Was dean buried alive in an episode..? Maybe I missed that one cu I don't remember lol
SPNReadingManiac chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
All Dean. Very nice story, very well written and a great pleasure to read. Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
This is simply beautiful.
kamelion chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Love how you slowly reveal the circumstances of Dean's panic attack rather than laying it out and then showing a reaction. Puts us more in the moment, and in his head. Well done!
Teyerin chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Thoroughly enjoyable and believable. Great banter between the brothers.
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
This story rocks in so many ways that it's well nigh impossible to describe.

Fantastic writing.

Excellent characterisation (why can't the writers on the series have conversations like these, I was laughing my ass off even at the worst moments!)

Inspired story telling.

Just freaking awesome all the way round :)
Psychomech chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I enjoy your hobby.
Satyra J chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
you had some minor mistake you could probably fix if you reread it but it was still an amazing story! I loved the way you wrote in humor it was very dean! I loved it!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Cool ahaha

Yeah, I liked that

Kisses

Rosetta
biketest chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Great story! If Dean ever became claustrophobic, I'm sure it'd go just like this (:
castiello chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
This is a great one! I love the heavy "Dean" attitude that saturates the whole piece, and the very in-character exchanges with Sam wanting to talk and Dean wanting anything BUT to talk. Dean's childishness was spot-on ("I know you are, but what am I?" "Are you still talking?") and his humor made me laugh several times (Bumfuck, "That's because you're GIVING me an aneurysm," and, possibly my favorite line: "Sam, am I missing one of your regularly scheduled menstrual cycles or something?"). The slow, gradual reveal of why Dean is having his breathing problem is pure genius, and the bit about him being a wretched, lost orphan - too true...

Overall, an awesome story from start to finish. Thanks for sharing it!